New mind series idea

Anyone pumped to make Alexander Degtyarev's mind series? :D

Stalker Call of Pripyat is a survival post-apocalyptic RPG horror adventure game, if I had the 'charismatic' skills and a cyborg PC, I would do it, but since I don't I'm posting my idea to the community here :-)

Also (I think) it would need some serious editing when Alex starts talking to others.. :/

Depends if the creator would want that hidden (somehow), I would watch the series even if it's in the way :-)

I have thought of the idea myself.

the problem with Stalker is a lack of vocal dialogue.

In order to make a good mind series, you have to put immersion before everything else, and working with COP will require pretty major surgery.

I've actually been thinking about the idea myself. I'm currently going through S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Skies (the prologue of Shadow of Chernobyl) to get some information on the world as well as the game. As for the unvoiced dialogue, so far most of the npcs I've seen that haven't been voiced have some sort of headwear or mask covering their mouth, so I have the idea of recording the dialogue myself an editing by either muffling the voice a bit, or using a voice manipulator of some sort, and possibly having someone else I know voice act it. I've got all 3 games, so I think it would be an interesting series to do, to say the least. I'm going to do some more research into the games as well as play through them and start coming up with some ideas for the script and such very soon. If anyone believes that this is a good idea, or have other ideas, or any tips and advice it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Hmm... although I myself do not have a russian accent and I don't believe my attempt at an accent is all very good, so that could be a problem, though I have a sort of idea of a backstory to try and explain it. Though I suppose it is just up to the viewer.