A Mind series on Dark Souls but i need localization.

(LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvSa7G-TgyM with English subtitle) Hi everyone, I'm going to make a Mind series on Dark Souls because i think is a good candidate to have a fantastic series, but because I'm Italian i can not make it a good English localization. If you are interested to do voice acting for it please contact me with a PM

Consider this: 1) I need someone with general experience with VA. 2) I will do all the editing stuff, you just have to got a good microphone. 3) My English and writing skill are not that good so because is easier to see flaw when something is completed feel free to suggest or change some scripts. 4) I will give you the video to upload on your channel. 5) anything else we will discuss on PM.

I enjoyed all three so far,

episode 3 has a problem near the end (in the middle of the conversation with the solairian?) where the audio seems to loop around while the movie just goes on , and the subs match nothing.

Also sometimes, because italian speech is so fast, the translation is too long for reading (I mean it changes before I finished reading) - I realize that not much can be done about it , unless you slowdown speech in long sentences, but that ruins the tempo of the video

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!