Someone needs to make a mod surrounding Valve HQ.

Sign in to follow this  

During your tour of Valve, Xen aliens start popping up and begin attacking the staff. Find the experimental displacement reversal tech before everyone is killed, and the rights to Half Life are bought by EA!

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I wonder if it'd be at all possible to make the building in Source, across several maps.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

OMGOMGOMGOMGKGGOEMRGMGMSUHFDNXASINF.....

This is happening.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

You could interview the several 4chan members that threw Gabe a party at Valve HQ to reconstruct a bit of it or try to get the papers from town hall or something x) then all you need to add is headcrabs, spinguns and sledgehammers. And throwGabe somewhere in there.. like if he were your GladOS speaking to you through the internal intercom. :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

You could interview the several 4chan members that threw Gabe a party at Valve HQ to reconstruct a bit of it or try to get the papers from town hall or something x) then all you need to add is headcrabs, spinguns and sledgehammers. And throwGabe somewhere in there.. like if he were your GladOS speaking to you through the internal intercom. :P

Yeah, XD I like the intercom idea. Gabe's weapon would be like, a ban hammer and a super-handgun. And at the end, you would have to turn the valve at the front desk to fix everything and close the portal. But you have to go through the entire office first, because the incident happened when you were in the most secured room (the Half-Life 3 room!) and you basically have to get out of there first, and get all the valve employees into there and lock it up so you can go fix the problem.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

Someone did make a HL2DM map. It's sort of goofy though (for some reason, I doubt the real Valve HQ has a Portal testchamber inside). I played with it a bit in Garry's Mod.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.