Vent

Yeah, joysticks suck for FPS when compared to KB+mouse. I dare any pro with a joystick to go against my nephew in an FPS, my nephew can't even break even for a KDR on any multiplayer FPS. I guarantee my nephew will win more often than not for the first time in his life.

Don't even try to go against me, I get accused of hacking often enough as it is.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't even find any PC games in my area anymore, aside from an extremely limited selection. I just buy them on Steam when I can. All of them are console games now. Buying a console is out of the question, cos I don't have the coordination to handle a controller.

Meanwhile the people in my area are always screeching "BUY LOCAL!" which I would do, except that something like 90% of the local retail stores are damn clothing stores.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I can't even find any PC games in my area anymore, aside from an extremely limited selection. I just buy them on Steam when I can. All of them are console games now. Buying a console is out of the question, cos I don't have the coordination to handle a controller.

Meanwhile the people in my area are always screeching "BUY LOCAL!" which I would do, except that something like 90% of the local retail stores are damn clothing stores.

GameStop is the place I go to for games around here. They always offer PC versions of the latest games. Guess you are not that lucky though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I accidentally left the cat shut in my bedroom for a few hours while I was gone (I closed the door to keep the cats OUT because they love to jump on my desk and knock everything over) and now hes mad at me.

Okay. My friend Steven picked up a new hobby: Making chainmail. And I'm helping. Let me explain the process:

1. BEND STEEL WITH BARE HANDS.

2. Take a pair of tin snips and try to cut it into rings.

3. Find out the tin snips are completely blunt and can't cut them.

4. FUCK IT, use them anyway. Even though that means I am now using a blunt hand tool to CRUSH STEEL.

5. Get one or two rings per press until I work through one coil, about fifty rings.

6. Realize there are eight more coils.

7. RAGE QUIT.

EDIT:

I actually went back to it and got the other four hundred rings handled. My hands are numb.

On the plus side, chainmail is just awesome. It feels awesome to hold, and it feels awesome to wear. So it's all worth it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Try using needle-nose pliers next time... And solder them shut with lead-free solder. (or TiG weld them shut)

Try using needle-nose pliers next time... And solder them shut with lead-free solder. (or TiG weld them shut)

I think you're joking. But with you, I can never really be sure.

Knowing him he probably isn't, he once suggested that vaginal inversion was an actual method of FTM sexual reassignment surgery.

the name's riley

Knowing him he probably isn't, he once suggested that vaginal inversion was an actual method of FTM sexual reassignment surgery.

Well, that's a special kind of stupid. Oh, and English isn't his best subject either, apparently.

where did they all this stuoiud brain i cant handle it its all foggy inside i cant barely handle anymore its all foggy and angery sometimes

Well, that's a special kind of stupid. Oh, and English isn't his best subject either, apparently.

So you're trying to imply that despite not knowing anything about me at all, I'm "stupid"? You really need to look into a more positive outlook, and a better attitude towards others. (hopefully you aren't in customer service)

So you're trying to imply that despite not knowing anything about me at all, I'm "stupid"? You really need to look into a more positive outlook, and a better attitude towards others. (hopefully you aren't in customer service)

If you don't want people to call you stupid, quit proving them right.

In all seriousness, if you can get a hold of some thin pliers (i.e. needlenose), they allow you to cut/bend the links more easily. At least, they helped when I made a mail haubergon many years ago. Then again, I was using a much lighter metal than steel, so your mileage may vary.

What did you use to shape the rings? I just bent the metal around a dowel or a metal rod.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

If you don't want people to call you stupid, quit proving them right.

So you think it's a stupid idea to use a tool to do work easier, or that there are other ways of thinking/doing?