Your Flaws

Sign in to follow this  

I fight dirty. Winning is more important than being nice or respected.

sipa_patton_071112_ssv.jpg

"Americans love to fight. All Real Americans love the sting of Battle.

Americans love a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans."

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

All right. I have to type this down. Even if everyone here is gonna blame me.

That was the first (and I hope the last) time when I did not think through the things.

Once I stole personal data from a girl's harddisk when I was recovering her computer. I had had the feeling before that she has lots of problems she does not want to talk about. I know I shouldn't care about that (not my business) but we've been friends (just friends I guess) for a while back then. And I exposed myself on purpose because I found something I wish I hadn't. I felt sorry to her after that. She was angry. She denied to talk with me for a month and I understood that. I hadn't ever had such a bad and shameful feelings about myself. I even considered telling everything to my formteacher.

Well, she did it. The next day I was found myself speaking to the formteacher one-to-one. I told him everything. He listened with cold face. Then he said he should've reported this to the principal and/or the police cause this is a crime. But I was only a 16-year-old kid and I was one of the best students (great marks, had better in attitude then others) I have a great mind in learning science stuff. He knew me that I hadn't been doing things like this if I wouldn't had a good reason. I should've told him about her behaviour instead of being stupid and do anything else to help her.

He is the best formteacher I have ever met. He gave me an opportunity to regret my sin without going to jail or being punished by other equivalent methods. After that I apologized to her she felt little better but avoided my presence and didn't talk to me for a month. Two weeks later she forgived me. It shocked me. Couldn't say a word at the moment. I was still blaming myself at the time. Then I helped her much than before. I helped her pass the History exams for example. We became friends again. A year after when I asked her about this incident she flicked and told me it's not bothering her anymore since there are even worse crimes in life and she met others much worse than me cause I could keep it a secret and helped her in learning like others couldn't.

Even after I've been thinking about it sometimes and reminds me I'm an idiot human being too. Nowadays we don't meet or talk very often (it's the same with all of my old classmates, I really miss them). In this summer she asked me to repair the windows system (recover a partition) on her notebook. I said OK even I suddenly remembered and got this awful feeling inside me. I did it clean and fast. It was done. She thanked me. That's all. By the way she's learning at an artist school and paints like a magician.

You know, I don't believe in these soul or spiritual things or in any religion (however I'm a reformed christian as my family and I respect those people who help and love each other honestly whether they are religious or not) I believe more in science and in my experiences. But this wasn't that kind of experience I had before. You can learn from your faults but there are very important rules about faults that shouldn't be experienced to learn from. And these are basic rules to our society which can be found in the main, basic books of many religion. They are written in those books cause long ago it was the most convenient and simple way to teach the poor via priests or other equivalent persons to avoid chaos, prevent increasing thievery, murder, and other crimes. And the art, the paintings were also there to help the people understand these things even if they couldn't read.

We are here to produce reasons and goals for ourselves and live life as we want by not hurting others. And I'm happy to be here and have my family and friends helping me a lot. I know this is kinda lengthy but this was lurking inside me for a long time. And this is the topic where I could post it. Go ahead, have a nice and productive life.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I almost forgot to say my sight is very poor without glasses.

That's ironic, because at the shooting class my teacher said I have a very good eye. Focusing on a weapon or something...I dunno. But I have problems with reading the Accursed Farms banner without glasses.

I also have "the fear of balls", it's when I play soccer, volleyball (did I wrote it well?) or basketball on a PE and I'm running away when someone hit the ball at my direction.

It's a natural reaction for me and I cannot control it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah, balls tend to gravitate towards my head as well.

....Take that however you want.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, balls tend to gravitate towards my head as well.

....Take that however you want.

I wouldn't have pointed out the innuendo, anyway. :mrgreen:

Footballs tend to gravitate toward my nose, which is very prone to excessive bleeding...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I wore glasses ever since 3rd grade and i was made fun of a lot.I'm also a bit dyslexic,as i have a hard time trying to read stuff and remember things.(Strangely,i remember things i find interest in,while those that are not interesting to me are quickly out of my brain,if you catch my drift.)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I can't believe I didn't post in here before... Oh well...

I'm an 'observer'. (I like to watch things happen, not be a major part of them) I prefer to not be in the large crowds, but I do like watching them. I tend to not initiate conversations or interactions of any kind that I don't have to. (it prevents me from seeing what someone would do without my external interference) I am only outgoing if forced into it, or am in an environment I understand fully. For example, I can be [one of] the most prolific posters on this site because I understand the environment, and the vast majority of the people here.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I tend to get super interested and involved in a lot of my activities, very often to the point of harming my health. The most common result being sleep deprivation due to not wanting to stop what I'm doing. Some notable examples:

-Global Game Jam 2014, I didn't sleep for the entire duration. I was awake from about 10:00 am friday, didn't sleep till about 11:00 pm sunday. Got the worst flu in years the following week.

-a couple months ago I stumbled across a story I really liked that was over 100k words. I read a good 70k in one sitting, not even stopping to eat or sleep. I ended up slipping into a low blood sugar attack so bad I could barely walk to the kitchen.

-numerous times during highschool when I'd get a new game, I'd play it all through the night and then end up too tired at school to focus.

I'm very certain I'm not gonna live the longest of lives due to this habit but since my family line has been known to really go downhill harshly in old age, I'm not bothered by the prospect of not living to see 70. As dark as this sounds, I would honestly rather live a shorter but ultimately fun-filled and fulfilling life than not and hitting senior years and then have half the mental problems associated with it destroy the last few years of my life.

Retired Forum Moderator

My flaws?

Constant self doubt. Procrastination. Aggression. Hatred of all work. Depression.

I think everybody has that, because that described me perfectly.

Flaws? Hmm... Let's see...

I suck at being sociable, which frustrates me to no end, i have difficulty holding a conversation, i lack confidence in myself all the time, i'm afraid of rejection after falling for this girl in class, but never got the nerve to ask her out. I tend to act like an ass when i don't want to, and i sink into depression every once in a while.

So yeah, these are my flaws.

Welp, now what?