Vent

Oh my fucking god I want to explode, the stupid fucking clip on my PSU's 24 pin connector will not go over the mobo's clip no matter how much pressure I put on it. I stopped because I felt like if I didn't I would've flexed the mobo. I pushed it in as far as I could, felt a click and yet when I take a look at it with a flashlight it looks like it's not over the mobo clip. I can't entirely tell due to perspective and my PC appears to be running just fine. Maybe I'm hallucinating but fucking hell the feelling of not being completely sure is annoying as shit.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Oh my fucking god I want to explode, the stupid fucking clip on my PSU's 24 pin connector will not go over the mobo's clip no matter how much pressure I put on it. I stopped because I felt like if I didn't I would've flexed the mobo. I pushed it in as far as I could, felt a click and yet when I take a look at it with a flashlight it looks like it's not over the mobo clip. I can't entirely tell due to perspective and my PC appears to be running just fine. Maybe I'm hallucinating but fucking hell the feelling of not being completely sure is annoying as shit.

If you heard a click, then don't worry. Those clips are designed such that it's difficult to tell if they're clipped or not. (hence why they made it have the sound)

If you REALLY want to make sure, just give the cables a tug, and see if it pops loose. If it doesn't you know it's clipped.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What a shitty morning. Am literally just hiding out in the art room at the moment. I just want everyone to piss off for like... 5 hours. XD Holy fuck. I'm wet, cold, hungry, annoyed and misunderstood. So I'm going to do whatever the hell I want, and nobody has the right to give a shit.

Such as making a mini book of coloured cardboard paper. XP http://i.imgur.com/i27wpHwh.jpg

Now what...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I really fucking hate it when my computer acts really fucking slow, or crashes for no damn reason. It makes me especially livid to have practically every Steam game I have lag like shit and become virtually unplayable/unenjoyable due to the lag. I bought the game Insurgency recently, and couldn't play for more than five minutes due to how bad it was lagging. I might go use my laptop, but that carries with it a whole new set of problems.

I really fucking hate it when my computer acts really fucking slow, or crashes for no damn reason. It makes me especially livid to have practically every Steam game I have lag like shit and become virtually unplayable/unenjoyable due to the lag. I bought the game Insurgency recently, and couldn't play for more than five minutes due to how bad it was lagging. I might go use my laptop, but that carries with it a whole new set of problems.

What are your specs?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I hate football (/soccer, whatever). I don't really hate the game itself, I just think it's stupid. But what I REALLY HATE is the fans. The loud, drunk fans.

My usual trainride is about 1 hour. Today it was over 2 hours because of unexplained complications on the track. I spent all this time with drunk idiots who were constantly shouting and "singing" retarded gibberish, and my mp3-player's headphones were broken.

Screw videos that auto-play. >:I So much of my phone data is used up cause something started playing without my permission. I've used up like... Already 60MB's. I only got 340 left to last me till next month! XD Ugh. Australia + internet = pain.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Screw videos that auto-play. >:I So much of my phone data is used up cause something started playing without my permission. I've used up like... Already 60MB's. I only got 340 left to last me till next month! XD Ugh. Australia + internet = pain.

You need to move to America, and get T-Mobile. (unlimited 3G without throttling)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I hate football (/soccer, whatever). I don't really hate the game itself, I just think it's stupid. But what I REALLY HATE is the fans. The loud, drunk fans.

My usual trainride is about 1 hour. Today it was over 2 hours because of unexplained complications on the track. I spent all this time with drunk idiots who were constantly shouting and "singing" retarded gibberish, and my mp3-player's headphones were broken.

I've often imagined what it would be like if "football hooliganism" manifested in some other fandom or past-time. In an alternative universe where sport is a somewhat niche interest with a tiny but polite following, and then something like horticulture is a gigantic mainstream spectacle with legions of drunken gobshites screaming about it like it even matters. Like the fate of the multiverse itself depends on it.

edit: Sorry footie fans if I sound like I'm bemoaning the whole thing, I didn't mean to.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

American football fans aren't much better in my experiences tbh. Must be something about combining the words "foot" and "ball" that just bring out the the obnoxious in people.

Retired Forum Moderator

About a month ago, I said "all fandoms suck", this also applies with sports fans....

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I just don't understand why some footie guys are SO into screaming at their television screen even. X3 Like... I watch people play games and sports and I don't have the urge to start yelling at an inanimate object. It's so loud and annoying. :S Just muttering or talking is fine - you can do whatever you want. But if it's like... Louder than the norm, please stop. XD

-------

American football fans aren't much better in my experiences tbh. Must be something about combining the words "foot" and "ball" that just bring out the the obnoxious in people.

much worse

unless you count how seriously they take soccer over in brazil

About a month ago, I said "all fandoms suck", this also applies with sports fans....

not that you're a part of any

the name's riley

I may be in the fandom, but I might not be part of the fandom.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Footy's been growing on me, after watching it with my bandmate. But, I'm not a 'fan'. I enjoy sports, but I don't have a sporting passion.

What I do have a passion for, though, is music, which leads me onto a small vent, small because I can't be arsed trying to go in depth because of how stupid it is.

Music is, and always will be, subjective. Certain 'facts' are actually subjective opinions. Dismissing others as 'uncultured swine' is actually an admission of one's own lack of cultured-ness.

In related news, I really should ignore YouTube comments.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I should really say I have been having a bit of despisal towards the Marvel Cinematic Universe, why not call it the ULTIMATE marvel Cinematic Universe because HMM NICK FURY ULTIMATE is BLACK!

Original Nick is white so why dont they just call it that since the original universes were good before it became the ultimate rendition but ehh whatever

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Footy's been growing on me, after watching it with my bandmate. But, I'm not a 'fan'. I enjoy sports, but I don't have a sporting passion.

What I do have a passion for, though, is music, which leads me onto a small vent, small because I can't be arsed trying to go in depth because of how stupid it is.

Music is, and always will be, subjective. Certain 'facts' are actually subjective opinions. Dismissing others as 'uncultured swine' is actually an admission of one's own lack of cultured-ness.

In related news, I really should ignore YouTube comments.

It's never fails to amaze me how every genre, even the most avowedly leftfield and counter-cultural, ends up harbouring some deeply conservative company that stick to their given styles constraints as if it were spiritual doctrine.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

^Gonna need that on a banner. Even Wikiquote.

The more annoying part is that I tend to love those genres too, even preferring the arguably "purer" practitioners of a given style of music over the more fusion inclined, post-whateverisms favoured by most eclectic types. I find myself in the slightly untenable position of loving the utterly self-centered strain of the most boneheaded and insular black metal, but loathing the unreservedly smug conceitedness of it all.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa