Post what you're doing right now

Finished the morning shift at the clinic, eating leftover chicken wings, getting back into source mapping. Very rusty at it, but it's still just as fun.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Laughing at stupid youtube comments:

Guy 1: the intor is super annoying

Guy 2: why don't u stop focusing on the bad stuff and start focusing on ur spelling

Guy 1: wow you are really cute with all that attitude :) I think about 200 guys get what I mean but you are fucking adorable and trying to lecture about my spelling :) great!

Guy 2: u responding so fast advises me to tell u to maybe stop confusingly lecturing me and maybe go get a life

Guy 3: I love how you bashed him for spelling when you can't spell "you" or "your" and have very fractured sentences

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Laughing at stupid youtube comments

Hmm... Does anyone else think that "Stupid YouTube Comments you Found" could be a good idea for a thread? I have certainly seen some really fun comment chains about the stupidest things.

Definitely could be a fun thread, but I will say the cancerous youtube comments stereotype just kinda fades out once you expose yourself to them for long enough. You learn to ignore them and focus on actual comments.

the name's riley

Wearing trousers up to my navel. It's actually more comfortable than having that gap between where my underwear ends and my legs can touch each other.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Waking up at 1:30 pm.

XD Geez, woman. What have you been doing.

OT: Waking up real slowly.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Right now I'm familiarising with this forum since it will be the only place where I could watch new Ross' videos. And that's because the "great and all knowing" YouTube decided that several of us poor peasants (teachers, gamers, science enthusiasts, casual video watchers, business owners, myself) are been shamelessly involved in "spam, scams or commercially deceptive content". Therefore we're not worthy of having such luxury like YouTube and been banned for life from using their "magnificent" services. To put it simply, YouTube mass banned multiple channels for supposed "spam, scams or commercially deceptive content", and single allowed appeal was auto-rejected withing 20 minutes. Didn't matter that I haven't uploaded anything since 2013 and didn't leave a single comment wile only watching videos. Apparently few GTA4 TV trailers, that I had uploaded and all forgot about is "spam, scams or commercially deceptive content". That's pretty much what I'm doing right now.

XD Oh boy. Sounds freaking rough man. Thankfully I've never had any quarrels with YouTube before ever so that's nice.

Welcome (back) to the forums anyway. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Talking to my ex who I was seeing most of last semester. She never wanted to commit to an actual relationship because there was another guy who was kind of possessive of her even though they were just friends and he got all pissed off when he found out about us.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Talking to my ex who I was seeing most of last semester. She never wanted to commit to an actual relationship because there was another guy who was kind of possessive of her even though they were just friends and he got all pissed off when he found out about us.

Sounds complicatedly annoying. >.>

OT: Getting ready to go out.

-------