Post what you're doing right now

Ended the six month relationship on good terms, but with lots of tears. Now sitting in a fraternity meeting listening to young men talk about their feelings and getting all metaphysical.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Converting Call Of Duty video files before heading to bed.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Looking for English translations of Stoicorum Veterum Fragmenta; I'm tired of just getting randomized quotes from the three old heads of that school, and I want to read the most complete fragment compilation available... but the only (supposed) English version I've found is in four volumes, each individually over $100. Why, oh why...

Edit: Apparently, there is no English translation, I was confused. I have to track down each individual source in hopes that they, themselves are translated.

There are four lights!

Just came back to my Dorm and realized that I forgot to pack my laptop charger. Got a final and a project due to tomorrow.

My ex-fuck budd (lives around there parts) is bringing me a spare for a $25 finder's fee. How did things ever get so bad?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Found two compilations with a good portion of the stuff in the SVF. The Hellenistic Philosophers (which has Epicurean and Pyrrhonist stuff for kicks) and The Stoics Reader. I'm tearing into the latter at the moment. Contrary to the recommendation of Chrysippus, I'm going with ethics before logic (at least fully; I do need some logic for ethics), but I'll do physics last. I need the ethics first and foremost, I think.

There are four lights!

Debugging an issue I was having with detail props on painted displacements for a source mod. About to go drink beer and eat hot pockets to celebrate.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Going up to my Xbox One to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with a couple of friends.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Taking a break from programming to eat. Incidentally watching a makeup tutorial on youtube.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got a terrible migraine and went to sleep it off in my car. We have a few of those old man Rockefeller types walking around, so I hope that one of them saw me and made a blanket judgment of our generation.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Watching my girlfriend play Alien: Isolation. For someone who can't handle horror she's making insanely good progress. This is her second day playing and she's maybe an hour or so off from the end of the game.

I tried to convince her to play Soma next but she won't go near that lol. She said she'll probably just watch me play through it again.

Retired Forum Moderator