Most of my "hate" falls under the umbrella of "inconsiderateness". I'll list examples:
* Very loud vehicles (if your car is louder than a public bus or tractor trailer, I hate you)
* Vehicles with very bright headlights (do you need four piercing blue-tinged lights?)
* Groups of people blocking the entire aisle/hall/what-have-you
* A single person taking up the entire width of an aisle in a shop by diagonalling the shopping cart so no one can get through, or parking their shopping cart directly next to another cart so no one can get through (similar to above)
* In situations where there are crowds of people walking, people that go against the "flow of traffic". I believe that, if the country you live in drives on the right side of the road, you move to the right side of the aisle, hall, sidewalk, stairwell, whatever (and left side if you drive on the left).
* Charities asking for donations outside stores
* Panhandling (especially in front of stores or even worse, at ATMs) (similar to above)
* Door-to-door salespeople/evangelists/etc (similar to above)
* Temperatures above 75F/24C
The last one is not under the inconsiderate umbrella. I just hate it.