Max's Wacky Quest

Please tell me someone knows about this. It was about this guy with 70s hair and it looked like the entire thing was done in MS Paint. I remember it being very scary. I'm trying to find where I can play it, but a google search turns up only three hits that don't really tell me anything.

Am I making this up? Did this game never exist? I played it at a friend's house a LONG time ago. Is it possible it was just a game developed by my friend's friend or something?

My name is Richard Barone and I wrote Max's Wacky Quest. It took me two and half years to complete. It is based on the drummer from the band 'BOSTON,' named Sib, but I changed the lead character to Max so I could copyright the game, not. I have been to three colleges for computer science, Boston University, Dean College in Franklin Massachusetts, and Bridgewater College. I now reside in North Attleboro Massachusetts, and grew up in Attleboro, Massachusetts. If anyone has any questions about Max's Wacky Quest you can ask me here, I guess. Max's Wacky Quest is even more powerful than Nintendo's Legend of Zelda. If anyone knows where a copy of Max's Wacky Quest exists on the internet, please let me know! I have a few copies at my apartment, but I do not know if any one else has a copy. Please tell me! Thanks. This is Rich Barone the creator of Max's Wacky Quest, inquiring? If anyone knows anything about this game I created in 1989, please tell me, please let me know, including Michael Archer, who posted something in this forum, Accursed Farms. Thank You, Rich!

If you can, please put a copy up in a torrent... It would be something I might try out.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What's a torrent? I might not be able to upload anything, because I am using a community computer, that has rules about uploading and downloading anything. Max's Wacky Quest is a MS-DOS game that only runs on old computers with Windows XP or earlier. Dos-box might work, but I could not get it to. Windows 7 and further won't run Max's Wacky Quest. It is still a cool game. Dos-box is a program from the internet, that is free, but I could not get it to run Max's Wacky Quest on my newish Laptop, with Windows 7. I only have AOL Dial-up at home. I might be able to get a new computer, and wireless cable at home, then I could send Max around. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on how I can send my game around? And what is a torrent? Thank you Rich Barone!

Although the game Max's Wacky Quest took me two and half years to create, the main executable file, MAX.EXE, all fits on one old 3.5 disk. The animations, which you don't need, fit on a couple more 3.5 disks. I would not need a lot of space to torrent, I kinda know what that means! Rich Barone ten four!

My name is Richard Barone and I wrote Max's Wacky Quest. It took me two and half years to complete. It is based on the drummer from the band 'BOSTON,' named Sib, but I changed the lead character to Max so I could copyright the game, not. I have been to three colleges for computer science, Boston University, Dean College in Franklin Massachusetts, and Bridgewater College. I now reside in North Attleboro Massachusetts, and grew up in Attleboro, Massachusetts. If anyone has any questions about Max's Wacky Quest you can ask me here, I guess. Max's Wacky Quest is even more powerful than Nintendo's Legend of Zelda. If anyone knows where a copy of Max's Wacky Quest exists on the internet, please let me know! I have a few copies at my apartment, but I do not know if any one else has a copy. Please tell me! Thanks. This is Rich Barone the creator of Max's Wacky Quest, inquiring? If anyone knows anything about this game I created in 1989, please tell me, please let me know, including Michael Archer, who posted something in this forum, Accursed Farms. Thank You, Rich!

I have been hunting for years for someone else who knows about this game. I loved this game when I was younger, it was the most fun I ever had on my father's old computer. It was actually what first interested me in programming; at one part in the game, it seems that the clock on the computer was too fast to reasonably complete the game. I found that utterly fascinating.

I really, really hope Rich is still here, because I want to help him get the game online. I've desperately wanted to have the game again, even if it's unplayable on current machines and emulators. Rich, if you can get the files on your computer, I will provide a place for you to put them. I loved this game, and I would love to have it immortalized.

Hi, this is Rich. A while ago I posted some posts about the MS-DOS game I created twenty years ago named Max's Wacky Quest. I poured my heart into this game and it took two and a half years to make when I was about twenty years old and going to college for computer science! I also made about five other games that got lost or I erased them when I was feeling low. Max's Wacky Quest was I think my best game. I just recently checked Accursed Farms Forum and it looks like someone wants to help me store Max's Wacky Quest on the Internet to immortalize the game. I would like a place to put this historical game, but I am not very adept at using the Internet. The only way I could post again, after losing my Accursed Farms password is to make another account, rich7rich. I read this is against the rules, if so please help me get back my original account, rich7. I was not banned from Accursed Farms, I just lost my password. Please help me moderator! I used to have a hint sheet for Max's Wacky Quest, to get from the beginning to the end, I still have most of the hints in my head. My dad got his doctor's degree from MIT, in Boston MA. So I have a smart upbringing. I do not think Max's Wacky Quest is spam, it might just be in the wrong forum. It is an obscure game from 1992, and over 100 computers downloaded it, some leaving feedback in 1992. When I enter Max's Wacky Quest in Google only two websites show up, One of which is Accursed Farms, the other is all in Japanese writing. I do not know much about the Accursed Farms Forum, only that when I type in Max's Wacky Quest I am taken to it. Please someone tell me what Accursed Farms is all about? Rich! Thank You!

This is Rich. I had to register twice, because I used to have America Online before, and now I have Comcast. I will try not to lose my current password. It is difficult when someone post something to you or about you , and you no longer have a password to post back!

But enough about that.... It would just be nice to hear from anybody who played 'Max's Wacky Quest' in the last twenty years! Rich. :P