A Civil Protection Mod

Because I had nothing else to do today, I thought about an idea for an HL2 mod as Civil Protection: The Adventures of Mike & Dave

Basically you would go on various missions throughout City 17, playing as both Mike & Dave (multiplayer available). These missions would test your skills, but be mostly for the humor. The majority of these missions would just be comedy-based stuff, like dealing with the Shadow man, or train surfing or something, generally not hardcore stuff.But another idea I had, Civil Protection takes place some time between the events of Half Life and HL2, right? So what if, slowly, every 3 or 4 missions you get a "story" mission that slowly builds into the plot of HL2 and Mike & Dave just reacting to everything and trying to escape the city. And it has to have an Eddie cameo, and a Freeman (specifically Freeman's Mind Freeman) cameo.

Think this would be a fun idea? What other things could be in the game?

Also beware of that grinning man from the tu

[ATTENTION: THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. USER "THETRON852" IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO BEING UNDER THREAT OF BEING TERMINATED DUE TO KNOWING TOO MUCH. WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND ANY PROBLEMS THAT MIGHT OCCUR AFTERWARDS. HAVE A NICE DAY.]

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

THIS MISSION IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE! FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION AND THE POSSIBILITY OF DEATH. YOUR MISSION IS TO GO TO THE LOCAL PIZZA SHOP AND BRING BACK 20 LARGE PEPPERONI PIZZAS AND 4 2-LITER SODAS OF YOUR CHOICE.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

YES or YES

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA