Isolated effects tracks?

Sign in to follow this  

A lot of isolated voice files from the episodes have been released, but what about effects tracks? If those are released, then Freeman's Mind can finally be dubbed into Thai!

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

Hey, sorry I don't have an answer for you, but could you possibly lead me in the direction of those voice files? I'm working on a Mind series and would like to know the level of audio quality I should be striving for.

Hey there, I meant to respond to this earlier in the year. For Night Hal 1, Ross released all his voice tracks

for the older episodes back in March of 2014 for his Fundraiser Update: http://www.accursedfarms.com/fundraiser-update/

The download link itself is here: http://www.accursedfarms.com/downloads/other/FM_voice_tracks.zip

I believe it covers every episode from #0 to #54. I can't remember if he ever released the later ones, I didn't find it in my search anyway. He also mentioned at the time:

"These are in high quality MP3s. If somebody REALLY wants the original WAVs, I can send them, though they were almost a GB then using maximum 7z compression."

- viewtopic.php?p=205744#p205744

Space Hunter M, are you still interested in the actual separated sound effect tracks? If so, I may be able to help you out there. I can't right now since my internet connectivity is shot, but let me know if you're still interested.

Space Hunter M, are you still interested in the actual separated sound effect tracks? If so, I may be able to help you out there. I can't right now since my internet connectivity is shot, but let me know if you're still interested.

Yes, I would still be interested, Otto.

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

Hey man, sorry for taking so long. Well I have access to most of the Freeman's Mind series, but I'm missing a couple episodes

and unfortunately that includes numbers 1 to 3. So Ross is probably the only one in the world who still keeps them stored somewhere,

I think you'd have to email him directly and request those game tracks for the first three episodes. Maybe even put a link back

to this thread for a reference.

Anyway, I haven't heard from him in a while but I don't think he'd mind if I shared these files. These are the sound effects and

original game recording tracks for Episode 4 to 10: http://www.4shared.com/rar/-gKgfnb7ba/fm_sfx_episodes_4-10.html

I'll be sure to upload the later episodes once I have the bandwidth space. If you really plan to go through each one with your own

Thai dub, first of all I commend you greatly for supporting your audience and I wish you the best, but keep in mind it may take a

while to get through the series and I hope you don't strain your voice in the process. :P Anyway, if you're up to the challenge,

please remember to credit Ross Scott and Accursed Farms in Thai. And link the episodes back here if you get a chance!

I'll probably change the file extension to .MP3 for the next load of episodes, because the .WAV sizes accumulate really fast.

Good luck, Space Hunter!