Map of Black Mesa Research Facility

http://www.2shared.com/photo/FP2mKQVO/overview.html

psd file download with all maps from HL, OF, and BS including Xen

hi! cool map! can you share it to me? because this link is obsolete.

my mail - [email protected] ;

in which program (and whereby) are you done this?

I`m making the same, in QuArK & Photoshop with exception to calculating & arranging all levels according to their altitudes (honestly, this is roughly speaking - I take an inbound tram as example and suppose its altitude as 2m (in metric system),then I noticed that the height of the tram just about 2 conventional units of QuArK - that`s how I measure levels).

but QuArK is very ancient program, and I don`t know how to make nice level screens - as in your map f.e.,

and QuArK just don`t want to open some maps in textured view (wireframe only - in textured view sometimes wrote "You must enter 3 value(s)". I'm at a standstill how to solve this, f.e.in maps of0a0, of1a3 etc.)

Another difficulty - I can`t remove or make transparent AAA-trigger textures from textured view. manual photoshopping (sometimes bored).

...so I`ll be very grateful to you (or to any other members) for helping.

PS - my conception is to create non-contradictory global map of BMRF whole (.pdf format), in prejudice of original level design (very often overlapping) by artificial extension of some corridors and vent shafts (when it is necessary to avoid overlapping only!). second reason - all topside levels can`t overlap (f.e. the Dam can`t be above or below open spaced areas).

PPS - done: Blue Shift to chapter Duty Calls; Opposing Force to chapter Missing in Action; Decay : Chapter 1: Dual Access & Chapter 4: Resonance ; Half-Life at start of chapter Blast Pit (WIP).

BM-map-wip.thumb.jpg.f8d72f0d48a4a0d60ea828efd5f5637b.jpg