Is it possible?

Sign in to follow this  

And while it has been bumped, why not take advantage of that and make as many responses as possible?

Not like it's spam or anything.

Well there are a couple of problems...

1. Sven Co-Op (or at least I think thats what you are talking about) doesn't work on half life source, it only works on the original half life. freeman's mind is on HL source.

2. Why are they having a conversation? It just seems weird considering you only see freeman at one part in Opposing Force, not to mention Gordon would most likely kill him on sight.

3. It seems far too late in the game to have this added :S but I wouldn't mind having the "Get back here you big orange f*ck" when Gordon is teleporting to Xen, though.

I'm probably gonna get a lot of burn for necroing this but I feel I just have to add this as an addendum -

Shephard does have a cameo in Freeman's Mind Episode 61 when he very faintly shouts "Backrubs" just before Freeman jumps into the Lambda Core. Robin Darnell (better known as Krimsin, the creator of Shephard's Mind) is credited as "the Mystery Voice".

And as for Barney's Mind, Ian "Pirate" Riley (Barney's Mind, also known for creating the Master Minds group) is credited for "Additional Voice Acting" in Episode 67 (presumably it's his voice that says "I wanted a cheeseburger!" as Freeman comes up to the "death metal CB" as unless I'm very much mistaken)

Well, you might say I'm losing focus, kind of drifting into the abstract...

Anyone see Ross' interview on VNN? He did say he'd like to do a Civil Protection with Ian Riley.

Well, you might say I'm losing focus, kind of drifting into the abstract...