FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 45

FM45.jpg

Welcome to the longest delayed episode of Freeman's Mind ever made! This video was actually completed last year, but is only just now finally free to go up. If you're wondering why this took so long or if the series had died, you can read more about it here. Future Freeman's Mind episodes will no longer be appearing on Machinima.com. They will go up on my own long-neglected Youtube channel, my new blip.tv channel, and also on thatguywiththeglasses.com. At some point in the future I may delay the newest episodes going up on Youtube, but nothing's decided yet, I'll have to see how this all plays out. In the meantime, please feel free to spread the word of where the new videos will be since I imagine a lot of people will still be looking on Machinima.com.

If some of you are watching this series for the first time, be sure to check out the episode page on the site here to see all the previous videos. It's still a work in progress and will look better in the future, but all the links SHOULD be functional by the end of the day.

As for the episode itself, I'll warn everyone right now that this one contains some singing. It's not that I especially like singing actually, it's more that the song sung in this video is considered notoriously hard to do, so I thought it would be a good challenge for Freeman, plus it semi-fits the circumstances in the video. In any event, I have NO plans for future videos with singing in them, so you can rest easy.

Even though most of the situation was out of my control, you have my apologies for such a long delay on this episode, I plan for something like this to never happen again. Also while I won't promise release dates in general, it's my goal for the foreseeable future to have at least two FM episodes coming out a month from now on. I'm also gearing up to be producing even more videos and other content in addition to that. I'll have all updates here on the site.

AWESOME.

PS: I still want to see that post you said you were gonna make about all the correspondences you and Machinima had.

Also, -damn-. That song. Must've been hard to sing that AND play half-life and focus on both.

Modern Major General <3

And right during a flareup of G&S love i'm recently having, this is just the best thing ever. I know there's not going to be any more singing, but I'm absolutely certain he would also under these circumstances also sing As Some Day It May Happen too.

PS: I still want to see that post you said you were gonna make about all the correspondences you and Machinima had.
I may have changed my mind on that since that will be hours or archiving work, plus Machinima didn't go as draconian as they could have regarding me leaving, so I'm thinking it might be best not to rub it in further. I am however, having NEW problems with them regarding them distributing the old videos, collecting money from it, and never informing me, so I'll have to see how that plays out. It won't affect future episodes at all however.

Why isn't this showing up on TGWTG?
TGWTG works differently than Machinima. The idea is I submit which day it will go up on and odds are it will go up by then. The thing is that they link to the channel on blip, so it needs to be up before they post it. This means all videos in the future will appear here first before TGWTG. I no longer HAVE to wait on anyone before posting them, though I'll probably try and coordinate it to the same day as TGWTG.

Also, -damn-. That song. Must've been hard to sing that AND play half-life and focus on both.

I'm pretty sure it's a voice-over, as is all his commentary.

Absolutely brilliant : D the wait may have been a part of it, but I really enjoyed this episode. I can imagine it gets difficult to keep things fresh after 45 episodes, so the singing was simply genius. May need a little help from danielsangeo to understand every single word, though...

Great to hear that everything worked out in the end. I watched this one on blip.tv, with adblocker disabled, though the video player decided to freeze after the video... may decide to wait for downloadable copies again in the future. Anyway, great episode and hopefully Ross will be able to afford to stay alive for a little longer as well now!

I let out a scream when I saw "FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 45" in my RSS reader and my mother came upstairs to see what happened. I'm waiting for it to buffer before I watch it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Not ashamed to admit I shrieked like a wee girl when I saw this up. The drought is over and FINALLY Freeman's Mind has come back to the internet!

Ross Scott- you rule.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Awesome!!! New Freeman's Mind always makes my day better. Hell, any new contents from Ross Scott makes my day better. Great episode too. I watched it on blip.tv, adblock disabled. I can't really donate any money, but I do have a refresh button.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

By the way- does anyone get lyrics for the song (inc. new version :P), it went bit too fast for me to track it from start to finish

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

derp didn't see the new news post...

:3 god this is great... a steady supply of episodes... Once all the episodes are uploaded to Blip I'm going to rewatch the series.

and I'm celebrating now by buying a T-shirt!

seriously though man I'm so happy to be watching a new freeman's mind I've been so stressed with school that this has really lightened my day.

A new FM episode! That sure brings back memories. EP 42 was released the weekend before my final exam that I should have spent learning^^. Thats almost a year ago now and my friends who took an extra year are preparing now...

Red or Red? .... Red it is!

Reminds me of a CS exam on Red-Black-Trees :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's a voice-over, as is all his commentary.

It would have been hard enough to sing on its own, without having to play as well. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."