New Channels Announcement Video

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Subtitles: English

If you've been following the website lately, this is nothing new you don't already know about, but here's the official announcement video for the two side channels I've set up recently, Dead Game News, and Accursed Farms Junk. MANY more people watch the Youtube channel than come to the site, so I thought I should have a small announcement on it there also. I don't have any other small videos like this planned currently, so the next video will probably be either Ross Rants or Game Dungeon (assuming the next videochat doesn't come first). No time estimate on either I'm afraid, but more is being worked on!

COMMENTS

Lightning strikes at the very mention of resurrecting a game from the dead...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

LOL, Bullseye...

Holy Accursed Cow, three announcements in one week, plus new stream and new videos!

Plus it's birthday week, assessment forms week, extra training week, moving house week, IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

Hey Ross, there's a "featured channel" feature in the channel. It would probably make things easier if you put the extra channels in that section.

Sig

i find one thing not true but kind of funny in a way.. Ross you believe, that your regular videos are the best one to spend some time, have information, fun and make ourselfs think about the themes we care and love! (which happends any way ;))

But not those you will not edit so much (just you speaking about and the game footage), like something to have there to see and click when people are bored or want something to hear on background wile reading or eating breakfast.

I believe, even if you make a video about you reading some entries on telephone book will be in fun as hell and still very interessting thing to watch.

It will be a random act but i am 100% sure, even if it were a "telephone book reading video" you are able to present facts about a efficient way to read that in a way that nobody else can do that in this world.

Because i am convinced to buy Planetside2, your Tutorial is like a opinion from a older brother says "don't be stupid, if your cannot spawn near the battle use this and that, to get there where you want to"

This is a compliment from me, like your fan.

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"