Fans meetup Europe

Ross,

Since you are in Poland anyway, I'm assuming you will go on vacation sooner or later, so why not make a meetup around these parts? I'm not sure how many fans you have around here, but speaking for me, I follow AcFa for about 5 years now, and aside from April 1st content(which is ridiculously lame) Not one video was below "good". Most are great. And that's not something you can say about most entertainment providers nowadays. Paid providers :roll:

So my guess is that there will be a few people that will join a beer tour in Prague

or something :D

Ross,

Since you are in Poland anyway, I'm assuming you will go on vacation sooner or later, so why not make a meetup around these parts? I'm not sure how many fans you have around here, but speaking for me, I follow AcFa for about 5 years now, and aside from April 1st content(which is ridiculously lame) Not one video was below "good". Most are great. And that's not something you can say about most entertainment providers nowadays. Paid providers :roll:

So my guess is that there will be a few people that will join a beer tour in Prague

or something :D

I can't say anything in Ross's name now but Europe meetup has been an idea for a while now. Not sure which place though...

... but saying that April 1st videos were lame is a bit tasteless. Ross puts as much effort in these videos as in any other ones, so keep your sense of humor level higher. :P I wouldn't even mention that, just kept this opinion for myself... really it's rude to say it straightforward like that.

During a meetup you'd say the same? "Hi Ross, your April 1st videos are lame but all the others are great!" Awesome introduction :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ridiculously lame?

I do belieff ihre kontinental sens of jumor ist somevot lacking, mein herr. :-D

Regards

Hi,

speaking for myself, I love the videos and the 1st April ones are some of the best, I think. I appreciate both the quality and the yonks of time Ross must have spent creating it. Thank you, Ross!

Anyway, back to the topic. I would definitely go to a fans meetup in Europe as I'm sure many others would.

If Prague is inconvenient, why not do it in Gdańsk? (at least I think that that's where Ross and Magda live) You know just let people buy you your beans (see fundraiser video) for one day. :)

I personally would love for such a meeting to take place in the next few weeks as I'm going to Gdańsk, but perhaps it's worth doing a poll about, see how interested would other fans be ...

I went trough a (admitedly very old) thread, where people had written where they are from.

I counted 32 people from the Americas, 29 from Europe and 8 from other continents. I know that that's just a few people who happended to fill this 3 years ago and it's not that representative sample, but even if only 25% of the fans were from Europe, I think there might still be a very nice turnup if a meeting in Gdańsk would happen.

I assume that staistics of a European meetup would be similar to the ones from USA meetups. For example, this one :Dhttp://www.accursedfarms.com/north-meetup-results/

6 people showed up, and there were supposed to be over a thousand, according to the poll ;) But hey, 6 people is a good number too!

As to Gdańsk, I mean , it's not exactly a middle of the Europe, but pretty close... certainly very comfortable for us. I remember someopne mentioning Prague, I've never been there... neither Ross :D but yeah, Gdańsk is very cool city anyways and we have Baltic Sea pretty close, so that's an attraction :)

* I'm writing here like I know everything, and Ross didin't even see this thread. So don't get super excited yet, he has to decide, this is a topic for the future,among other 10 zillion things that we have to do.... But making a meetup in Gdańsk is surely a time saving option too :roll:

:D I forgot about that statistic.

Yeah... It might turn out the same. And I understand, that both you and Ross are very busy.

But still:

If a meetup happens in Gdańsk: Yuhuu! :)

If a meetup happens in Prague: Yuhuu as well! Also, I can show you around, I live there.

I'm looking forward to any advancements on this.

:D I forgot about that statistic.

Yeah... It might turn out the same. And I understand, that both you and Ross are very busy.

But still:

If a meetup happens in Gdańsk: Yuhuu! :)

If a meetup happens in Prague: Yuhuu as well! Also, I can show you around, I live there.

I'm looking forward to any advancements on this.

Thank you anthony! I'm sure it's going to be cool either way. We will see though about the time and location ;)

I wish I could afford such a meetup in Europe. Would love to meet Mr. Scott and HLPrincess and everyone else that attends and also the sights, but as I'm on the west coast of the United States and I can't afford the plane ticket, it's not going to be possible. Hope y'all have a great time, though!

I could probably do it next July-August. I live in the UK, which means I won't have to pay £1235861313218314 for a plane ticket- I can just drive over and get a ferry across the Channel.

It'd be a hell of a drive, though, especially if it's in Poland.

I could probably do it next July-August. I live in the UK, which means I won't have to pay £1235861313218314 for a plane ticket- I can just drive over and get a ferry across the Channel.

It'd be a hell of a drive, though, especially if it's in Poland.

C'mon, you pansy. Gordon Freeman is planning to hijack a motorist and drive from New Mexico to Massachusetts. That's a 31-32 hour drive. London to the center of Poland is only 14-16 hours. Gordon Freeman can do it, you can too!

And the thread was never spoken of again... I used to live in Warsaw! Then I moved to Sydney so I can't complain TOO much.. Well. Why don't you guys come down under? :D

[align=center]I love Kate Upton. (and my girlfriend)[/align]

Hmm depending on the time of year i could possibly make it when i will be working in Norway and get shore leave but this coming month ill be stuck in South East Asia Brazil the next then ill be somewhere off the northern coast of Europe not exactly sure yet.

Back by popular demand!

My location suggestion would be Cracow, the best city in Poland (People are a diffrent story, but...)

Cracow is Love.

Cracow is Life.