Problem uploading avatar

Sign in to follow this  

Good morning,

I tried uploading my avatar, and this is the message I got:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare validate_username() (previously declared in /homepages/38/d231103268/htdocs/accursedfarms/wp-includes/user.php:1230) in /homepages/38/d231103268/htdocs/accursedfarms/forums/includes/functions_user.php on line 1547"

I am not computer-savvy enough to know what this means. Any help?

Thanks!

"I shouldn't even be here, but you shouldn't either. So...there's that..."

I can't upload my avatar or set any of my account info except my sig. Good to hear it's being worked on!

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Are you sure you are working on it? Because I tried it once more after some weeks and it still gives me a blank page with some weird link on it.

Can anyone fix it please?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Talk to Lord Sinister. X3 We've had this problem for ages though, so don't expect it to suddenly work...

It's a big issue cause we don't know how to fix it without doing some MAJOR work to the site.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't know if this is going to help LordSinister any, but I was thinking about giving someone a + Rep but then decided against it after hitting the + link and I received a dialog box with forum HTML coding in it. Seems to be a snippet of the HTML code for the main forum page.

I don't know if this is going to help LordSinister any, but I was thinking about giving someone a + Rep but then decided against it after hitting the + link and I received a dialog box with forum HTML coding in it. Seems to be a snippet of the HTML code for the main forum page.

I believe the rep system has been broken for a while. It's on the list. :x

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just curious, is it not possible to change the avatar by any means or is it something only a few users are encountering?

Well... XP To be fair, he's asking a different question.

The UCP issues affect every single person, member, moderator, admin. It's a relentless disease that wants to consume and decimate the forum!

N9KGfgg-d8s

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Maybe we should just pretend like we have cool avatars and call it a day?

Some of us already do... ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Maybe we should just pretend like we have cool avatars and call it a day?

Some of us already do... ;)

Yeah, I think we can agree you've got it worst from all of us. It must be hard being stuck with this one. :)

This should now be resolved. Post if you encounter any further issues with regards to avatar uploading.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."