Quick July update

To me, any kind of good stuff you're putting up is fine.

Sure, I love me some FM, but there ain't nothing good in overloading yourself trying to get out all of HL1 by New Year's. Some Game Dungeon episodes should fend off the ravening masses until the Chinese New Year!

Guys, Ross hasn't posted in 3 days, I think he might be dead.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

He hasn't confirmed that. He's obviously alive.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I say we take the logical route by making a compromise and assuming that he is in a coma, or is otherwise paralyzed/incapacitated.

I think we can all agree that this is the most likely scenario, given what we know so far.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

That, or he's had his fingers chopped off.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I say we take the logical route by making a compromise and assuming that he is in a coma, or is otherwise paralyzed/incapacitated.

I think we can all agree that this is the most likely scenario, given what we know so far.

You know that for me, as Ross's girlfriend, these kind of jokes are totally NOT funny and in bad taste. It's easy to joke like that when you're far away. Would you joke like that about your girlfriend/boyfriend? I hope not. :(

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

You know that for me, as Ross's girlfriend, these kind of jokes are totally NOT funny and in bad taste. It's easy to joke like that when you're far away. Would you joke like that about your girlfriend/boyfriend? I hope not. :(

We all know with you around, he's basically safe from anything.

]

Ha, jokes on you, I'm too socially incompetent to ever be in a relationship!

But yeah, sorry about that. The joke kinda snowballed into a thing that, in my sleep-adled brain from having just woken up, seemed too good to pass up. I suppose you are right in that it can be kinda easy to become disaffected, what with the whole limitation of the internet in meshing with physiological cues and all.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

What if the robot attack dogs he brought start trying for world domination?

He could be plotting something really big like running for president. President of what, I don't know.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I'm incredibly sorry for my lack of consideration. I'll keep in mind that Ross has family that loves him before making jokes of that nature again.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Sorry about that. Sometimes I don't think before I post.

I bet Ross is actually on a top secret mission, which began when he constructed his own space ship and journeyed across the galaxy, looking for clues. The evidence led him to Germany, where a strange Russian contact with an overcoat and glasses pointed him in the direction of a racetrack in the middle of nowhere. Ross then drove out there, evaded the police who tried to ticket him, but instead of finding a racetrack, he arrived at a carnival filled with undead enemies. After defeating the Baron running the place, he went through a portal to another dimension, where he took part in the French Revolution and visited a tavern. By questioning Star Trek Gorbachev, he learned that his girlfriend had been kidnapped by aliens, which were also pursuing him. He went to ground on a mini-golf course (no one would look for him there!) and plotted his next move. After fighting his way through an army of robots and taking down an extraterrestrial fiend, he managed to get back to our dimension. In order to learn more about the aliens, Ross traveled to Florida to question Sean Puckett, hoping for information. Along the way, he had to contend with birds that insisted on pooping on his car (these may or may not have been alien drones monitoring and hindering his progress). When he arrived at Puckett's house, he found it deserted, but thanks to some alien computer code, he managed to learn enough about the aliens to make his next move. Figuring he needed a team of super-heroes to defeat the aliens and reclaim his girlfriend, Ross then flies to California, having heard of a group of monsters he might recruit. Unfortunately, the monsters get scattered across the country and he must accompany his old pal Joey to round them up.

That's as much as I can piece together from the cryptic messages he's sent us since October of last year. Not sure what his next move might be, but don't worry, Magda; he'll save you!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

I bet Ross is actually on a top secret mission, which began when he constructed his own space ship and journeyed across the galaxy, looking for clues. The evidence led him to Germany, where a strange Russian contact with an overcoat and glasses pointed him in the direction of a racetrack in the middle of nowhere. Ross then drove out there, evaded the police who tried to ticket him, but instead of finding a racetrack, he arrived at a carnival filled with undead enemies. After defeating the Baron running the place, he went through a portal to another dimension, where he took part in the French Revolution and visited a tavern. By questioning Star Trek Gorbachev, he learned that his girlfriend had been kidnapped by aliens, which were also pursuing him. He went to ground on a mini-golf course (no one would look for him there!) and plotted his next move. After fighting his way through an army of robots and taking down an extraterrestrial fiend, he managed to get back to our dimension. In order to learn more about the aliens, Ross traveled to Florida to question Sean Puckett, hoping for information. Along the way, he had to contend with birds that insisted on pooping on his car (these may or may not have been alien drones monitoring and hindering his progress). When he arrived at Puckett's house, he found it deserted, but thanks to some alien computer code, he managed to learn enough about the aliens to make his next move. Figuring he needed a team of super-heroes to defeat the aliens and reclaim his girlfriend, Ross then flies to California, having heard of a group of monsters he might recruit. Unfortunately, the monsters get scattered across the country and he must accompany his old pal Joey to round them up.

That's as much as I can piece together from the cryptic messages he's sent us since October of last year. Not sure what his next move might be, but don't worry, Magda; he'll save you!

Last I heard he was wandering around some lab in New Mexico.

*I hope these jokes aren't in bad taste, HLPrincess*

What if the robot attack dogs he brought start trying for world domination?

HLPrincess would then reduce them to scrap, she's pretty much a Polish Wonder Woman.

HLPrincess would then reduce them to scrap, she's pretty much a Polish Wonder Woman.

Huh? What happened that I get a praise all the sudden? :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I was thinking of the Arcade America video today. I just wanted to say if you can get to Hell in Super Meat Boy, (ie, you beat the salt factory) you've definitely got enough skill potential to beat the whole normal mode game. Maybe even the game to total completion. Some of the "no death" achievements are beyond some people (including me), but I don't think any of the others are.

I find the game's design is pretty brilliant in coaxing even an average gamer like me along. There's always some sense of progress, even if you play in 5 minute bursts. Always another bandage to grab, level you can A+, or a time you can better as you go for the speedrun achievements. Then you can go back to a harder level and your incremental gains in skill will really have a noticeable difference. There's also no shame or crime in using Jill or Ogmo, where applicable.

Huh? What happened that I get a praise all the sudden? :D

i respond with quote i heard: "Sometimes all that takes to change the world is one sentence- nay, a single word in right place at right time"

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"