Quick update (February 2015)

The real question is, which one is Ross, and which one is HLPrincess?

*takes cover*

Excuse me? :twisted:

@Binky -> GRAB THIS!!!

fdbd38ff-2a2a-42bf-af63-08ffb894c7ea.png

And the result:

And%20my%20helmetfinal.png

(wow, such great quality :) who would`ve thought that it will be this good :lol: )

:roll: I still didn't get a reply....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

*Waves white flag from behind cover*

This time I'm merciful... And don't try this again :P

Im glad I haven't felt like pushing Ross's or Magdas buttons since im not a jerk that way.....I dont think asking a silly question on who is who is necessary since you can tell who is who since I do believe one has American Poland as their Location the other one does not, its plenty obvious that and I dont think many remember the Make Freemans Mind HD video where he said he lives in Poland......I know this is off topic but HLPrincess do you see alot of Blue Herons near where you live?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Sorry. It was meant to be a light-hearted joke because the picture was of Dr. Frankenstein and Igor. If I've caused any offence, I wholeheartedly apologise. It was not meant to be offensive/intrusive in any way. :(

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sorry. It was meant to be a light-hearted joke because the picture was of Dr. Frankenstein and Igor. If I've caused any offence, I wholeheartedly apologise. It was not meant to be offensive/intrusive in any way. :(

Well, I was half-joking too (hard to show that only by smileys). No need to apalogize. ;)

I wanted to know more what is this joke about and honestly, I just didn't like us being compared to that unpleasant duo :P not my kind of esthetics ;)

I just didn't like us being compared to that unpleasant duo :P not my kind of esthetics ;)

You prefer this duo instead?

20120205-153605.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just didn't like us being compared to that unpleasant duo :P not my kind of esthetics ;)

You prefer this duo instead?

20120205-153605.jpg

Well... they definietly remind me of us more :lol: Ross is kind of a crazy scientist ;)

Inga: [scared] Werewolf...

Igor: There wolf. There castle!

Frankenstein: Why are you talking like that?

Igor: I thought you wanted to...

Frankenstein: No, I don't want to.

Igor: Suit yourself, I'm easy.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

hmm... forgot to ask this last time. Will the "experiment" videos be machinimas done with Unreal? We'd love to see what you can do with Unreal before the movie comes out.

Welp, now what?

Ross should post a 'progress bar' for the movie kind of like he tried with freemans mind before. It should work better because the movie is just one project.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

That progress bar could probably fluctuate between up and down depending on situations like rewriting the script for a scene, revising the animations, recording multiple takes etc. Another thing, it would take YEARS to fill that bar. To paraphrase Ross: "I'll be ecstatic if that bar's full before 2017"

Welp, now what?

I think it's going to be Friday, this episode just keeps dragging on in terms of editing.

EDIT:

Hell, could even be Saturday, but it's getting quite close, depends on how much sleep I want to lose.

EDIT 2:

It'll definitely be Saturday, have to finish a lot of 2D graphics, the credits, and volume balancing, which always takes forever.

I think it's going to be Friday, this episode just keeps dragging on in terms of editing.

EDIT:

Hell, could even be Saturday, but it's getting quite close, depends on how much sleep I want to lose.

The answer is zero. You should lose zero sleep.

EDIT 2:

It'll definitely be Saturday, have to finish a lot of 2D graphics, the credits, and volume balancing, which always takes forever.

Guess i'll clear up my schedule for Saturday (or Sunday, depending on what time the video's out).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?