2PM EST, April 22nd

Can be seen live at twitch.tv/rossbroadcast

Primary server:

ut2004.ziltoid.rocks

password: dog

Secondary (overflow) server:

ut2004.ziltoid.rocks:8888 – Overflow #1

password: dog

If you need more help getting it running, check the previous post on it. Like last time, this will be for the full version. We'll be running the default maps again, just with different node configurations so that the games are closer. If I have time, we can try and start running custom onslaught maps for May.

COMMENTS

2PM EST

Just like the previous time, using EST instead of EDT (which is currently in use) is asking for trouble.

IMHO the best way to ensure that there will be no misunderstanding among your worldwide fanbase is to always announce time in UTC.

As far as I understand, in this current case "2PM EST" means 18:00 UTC, even though I may be mistaken.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Yeah, UTC is almost always better when trying to get international groups together.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Maybe Ross just hates DST. I do.

Anyway, I second previous comments — using UTC would be much more convenient. I, for one, had no idea what EST was and had to look it up (then I forgot and had to look it up again), but almost everyone knows by how much their local time is offset in relation to UTC. That's called "time zone".

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

There's a few variants, but unseen_dead_turtle is from the worst critical fumble in Lord of the Rings RPG. "Stumble over an unseen imaginary deceased turtle. You are very confused. Stunned 3 rounds."

I didn't get to play Zombie Panic last time and would like a chance at that.