Quick December Update

I just wanted to let people know I was originally planning on releasing the next Freeman's Mind today, the dialogue is done, but I'm still waiting on getting an audio track back, so I'll just keep working on the next video instead, which will be another Game Dungeon episode. If I finish it before I get the next FM audio track, I may release it out of order than I originally planned. Either way, I can safely say to expect at least 3 videos this month, maybe an additional one if I'm lucky. As a warning though, I don't have any Christmas videos planned, I wasn't really ready for one, but hopefully I can have something like that next year. Also it looks like signing up on the forums has been broken for a little bit, we're working to get that fixed ASAP. Anyway, more stuff coming!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

Nice!

You can always slow down with Freeman's Mind, I'm stuck translating episode 20 for a month or two because of school stuff.

I can use down time to catch up to you :D

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Yeah, I would like to apologize to all of you who missed out on the episode today / yesterday.

I'll probably be out of work for a while this month, but rest assured the final track has been sent back and

you'll enjoy the awesome video soon. There's only a couple hours of Tuesday left in Poland time, I believe.

As a warning though, I don't have any Christmas videos planned.

Wait... I thought that's what Carnevil was? ;)

2yo4ugn.png

Yeah, I would like to apologize to all of you who missed out on the episode today / yesterday.

I'll probably be out of work for a while this month, but rest assured the final track has been sent back and

you'll enjoy the awesome video soon. There's only a couple hours of Tuesday left in Poland time, I believe.

No, it will be a couple days, because I wasn't ready because I didn't know when Otto was going to reply, so I had to reschedule with TGWTG. The thing is, it's not delays that screw me, it's the communication blackouts that do when I'm expecting something. When that happens, I don't know whether to expect the next item in a day or 3 weeks. That's also why I CAN usually guarantee RGD, since I can handle all the editing on that myself.

Ah man, my bad. I thought it would be up the next day. And I figured since it's still Tuesday for most of the US,

it would still be accepted on time. That doesn't excuse the lack of contact, of course. I was just an idiot for not

checking my messages and hoping the dates were still doable. Is it specifically TGWTG, or blip.tv as well that you

have to schedule it with?

In any case, my sincere apologies. I'm in a senseless head space at the moment and am losing track of time.

In any case, my sincere apologies. I'm in a senseless head space at the moment and am losing track of time.

Otto, you sensless head :P Are you a secret agent that you dissapear every once in a while? ;) Stop dissapearing! :twisted:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Actually, I was just getting sick for the third time this month. :P I must be at the end now, though.