Videochat January 2017

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Here's the latest videochat. Besides just giving some general plans on what's coming up, the main announcement is I'm discontinuing the Planetside 2 sessions, since it's just not as fun for me anymore. The gameplay changes that were made after I made the recruitment video took some of the life out of the game for me. You can vote on what game to replace it with HERE however. Multiple game dungeons being worked on in the near future, at least one of them coming out this month!

COMMENTS

UT2004 would be a great alternative to PS2. That's my pick.

BTW Ross I'm sorry if my question regarding the movie made you upset. I was judging from my own experiences with things taking years long to make. By the time a year had passed while I was developing the game it felt like I was going and circles and wasting time. At that point I was just done with it and practically out for blood so I canned it. Even if I did finish it would've been a half baked mess. I think I made the only sensible choice there was and I would've dug myself into a hole had I continued.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I have been highly addicted to the Hearts of Iron series as of late never knew it existed until recently i kind of hope to see a Game Dungeon about some obscure grand strategy game sometime in the future i feel like that genre doesn't get enough exposure.

Back by popular demand!

I been hearing about channels dealing with older or PD movies being buttfucked with copyright claims.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

To be honest Ross, I agree with you on Kyrandia. It could have been done better, but I feel that the game itself wasn't the problem. I wouldn't be averse if in the future you decided to work on the sequels.

"No! You can't follow me, you don't have any money! That's the whole point!"

Speaking of games that have better scenery than gameplay, I'm wondering whether you've heard of Remember Me before!

It's probably the most beautiful game I've ever played, and I can recommend it for that alone. The gameplay is... well, it's okay. There's a thread on this very forum discussing the game (and it includes a review I did!).

I'd say it's worth a look at least, I have a feeling you might enjoy it - and it would make for a great Game Dungeon episode too.

UT2004 would be a great alternative to PS2. That's my pick.

+1 vote for UT2004.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.