Episode running late

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

This is the last kind of post I feel like making, but I wanted to inform everyone the episode is running late and I think it's looking more unlikely it won't be out this month. If you follow my videochats, you'll know this destroys my intended plans for this month, but some things I can only do so fast. I will say though that this is turning into a pretty good episode and is exactly the type I aim for with Game Dungeon, so at least in this case the delay will amount to what I think will be a better video. It's become clear to me I am not to be trusted whenever I give time estimates on anything, but my current estimate now for the episode will be for Groundhog Day. In any event, I'll get it done as soon as I can!

COMMENTS

Ross, dont worry about it- your fans know by now that next video will be out when it will be out, there is no hurrying you on our part. We know you do your best so seriously, thank you for update, but calm down a bit. We watch your videos for quality, not quantity :D

So seriously- take all time you need

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Groundhog Day's my birthday, Ross. I love seeing videos on my birthday from my favorite content producers, it really does feel like a gift.

But of course, if you can't put it out by then that's okay.

Ross, I think it would be a good idea to start doing monthly Twitch sessions akin to the Supreme Commander birthday. It will take almost no time, and three appearances a month (videochat + playing with fans + just playing something you really like) will be enough entertainment to allow you to go for months without publishing actual videos like GD.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Ditto; take as long as you need.

As an aside, I've learnt something new today! I had no idea what or when Groundhog Day is, so I've had to look it up. (Not a US citizen)

Don't sweat it. So sometimes you're a little off with your timeframes, but we appreciate the honest updates! Besides, you finished Freeman's Mind by the target date; that's legendary enough for a lifetime.

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

This is the last kind of post I feel like making, but I wanted to inform everyone the episode is running late and I think it's looking more unlikely it won't be out this month. If you follow my videochats, you'll know this destroys my intended plans for this month, but some things I can only do so fast. I will say though that this is turning into a pretty good episode and is exactly the type I aim for with Game Dungeon, so at least in this case the delay will amount to what I think will be a better video. It's become clear to me I am not to be trusted whenever I give time estimates on anything, but my current estimate now for the episode will be for Groundhog Day. In any event, I'll get it done as soon as I can!

COMMENTS

I hope it isn't only now dawning on you that your time estimates are usually terrible. That said, it really doesnt bother me because you release quality work. I would rather have quality over quantity! ^.^ If anything i just find it a little funny when you say something should be done by such a time, hehe.

Thanks for the update Ross, but there's no hard feelings here. I don't expect a rigid update schedule from you & I understand that each project has its own requirements & limitations. It will be done when it's done & I will enjoy it thoroughly at that time. I just hope you're getting enough time to work on The Movie too. Cheers!