Race mixing from a new perspective

Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys, im new here but i already see there are only 2 pages of threads in this subforum. So if my thread won't progress because this subject isn't interesting i will delete this thread (if possible)

I don't think there are superior or inferior human races. I just want to point out that we, humans are animals too. We should preserve our sub-species. If im correct only dogs and cattle is cross-breed by humans in mass quantities. There is literally nothing wrong with being against race mixing.

According ti wikia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel#Health Mongrels live longer and are helthier than purebreeds. This works against my opinion, but we can't compare dogs to humans. We get better health care and we are greater in numbers.

So what is your opinion on crossbreeding humans :?:

I'm confused. Crossbreeding humans? Surely we're all unique, surely we don't have sub-species? o.O We have different races and colours sure, but I wouldn't call an interracial relationship 'crossbreeding'. That sounds almost offensive really. :S

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I hate to break it to you buddy but minotaurs and centaurs aren't real. That's not how procreation works. :D

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I don't understand. Is this an attempt at subtle racism or...?

Yep, I am denying the existence of minotaurs and centaurs. Thus making me a minotaurist and a centaurist respectively. :D

Not very subtle honestly.

Not very subtle honestly.

Yes. Just an activist with KKK or another fringe supremacist group trying to find recruits for their "cause".

And just as predictably - gets confused with the first complex-sounding word he has ever tried to use in his life - "cross-breeding" doesn't mean what he thinks it means...

Regards

Either you are just racist, trying to make yourself sound non-racist or you are just a casual racist, unaware of how racist what you are saying is. Humans are animals, sure, but you said yourself you can't compare us to dogs. Or cats. Or... well, any animals, right? Humans are more special than that.

If all human races looked the same, which you are probably afraid might be reality one day, it would take away the basis of at least skin colour-based racism. We all know that is never going to happen anyway, but honestly, even if it did, what great things would it take away? Culture? Culture is not linked to or defined by the colour of your skin!

The only reason anyone could be worried about race mixing is if they thought that some races were superior. Again, I don't know whether you aware of how racist that is or not, but we certainly are.

Also, mixed race women are pretty.

Maggie Q

yYA1jcu.jpg

Jordin Sparks

YvjWMjR.jpg

Vanessa Hudgens

7uCZb1h.jpg

Mariah Carey

GlQtGSy.jpg

And, of course, the most beautiful of all,

Jeb_CC!

file.php?id=1582

Hehehe. :P Thank you, purrdy~

But now everyone coming here to have a serious conversation is going to see me as some crazed psychopathic protester or something. XD

But yeah, this thread is weird and I don't know what Error_man is talking about. >.> I might lock this if it goes absolutely nowhere.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I misread it and overlooked 'being against'. Got a bit confused.

I only have a very basic understanding of biology, but I don't think there's enough variation in human genes to cause problems with mixed-race reproduction. Perhaps there'd be issues with the offspring of, say, a human and a chimpanzee - if that's at all possible.

What I'm trying to say is - 'mixed breeding' is of no real significance, save from being somewhat a social minority. And the only reason for it being a minority - as far as I can tell with no research - is due to a general, socially conservative practice that causes ethnic demographics to exist with a certain amount of separation (for example the Pollockshields area of Glasgow that has a higher proportion of Arab-Muslims than in other areas).

As his Wikipedia reference suggests, there could be some real benefits to mixed breeding, but as I say again there's not enough genetic variation in humans to cause either a superhuman or a mal-formed life-support patient from simple ethnic combining.

In fact the more likely cause of problems is the complete opposite: purebreeding, and worse, inbreeding. Deliberately restricting genetic variation is a ticket to birth defects and poor development.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I have been called a racist by my teacher once, but i deny it.

While i was reading about this subject i got confused about terms because English is not my native language and im not a biology expert. All i want to say is that we should preserve human "races" because it is the same train of thought used by people who talk about preserving endangered animals(again i get it- its not an entire species, just people with different physical traits). We can say the same about human races, we should preserve them.

While i was reading about this subject i got confused about terms because English is not my native language and im not a biology expert. All i want to say is that we should preserve human "races" because it is the same train of thought used by people who talk about preserving endangered animals(again i get it- its not an entire species, just people with different physical traits). We can say the same about human races, we should preserve them.

But... The only difference between "races" of humans is genetic variety. Varying skin colour, for example. There is no change if an African(which is very vague) has a baby with a Russian.

I'm assuming the issue here is English not being your native language.

But... The only difference between "races" of humans is genetic variety. Varying skin colour, for example. There is no change if an African(which is very vague) has a baby with a Russian.

I'm assuming the issue here is English not being your native language.

I guess what I"m talking about are racial differences.

humans are animals too. We should preserve our sub-species.

Nature does not preserve "sub-species". Nature make them interbreed. Humans slept with neanderthals, neanderthals slept with humans. "Cross-breeding" is the norm in the animal world - "purebreds" are the human invention and are based on artificial selection. Is that what you are proposing?

What should we do with you then if you fall in love with a black girl? Burn you at a stake? Castrate? Send you into an exile?

Look, there is a bad and a good news. The bad one - you are a racist. The good news - it is not terminal. You can change if you just allow yourself to learn and think.

Regards

Why do you think im racist? I'm just not informed enough about genetics. Anyway, even I think im nitpicking and acting antic at this point. Yeah. Bet i got such weird ideas because I have final exams next month and im still procrastinating in weird ways. I just got fixated too much on fact that there are people who won't believe if you tell them humans are animals too. I just wanna be noticed by Senpai :'(

I mean, we're animals, sure. But we shouldn't treat each other as animals. We are WAY more intelligent than animals. There's so many factors that put us above animals. Just cause we're animals, doesn't mean I should go up to my friend, pat her on the head and say; "Good girl". XD That's just weird.

Races, why should they be preserved? People should be allowed to do whatever they want. And besides, some are going to be 'preserved' anyway cause there are people out there who have preferences. X3 There really is no issue.

-------

I just wanna be noticed by Senpai :'(

Yeah, I think we've seen enough from this troll. Could one of the mods be so kind as to lock this thread?

I just wanna be noticed by Senpai :'(

Yeah, I think we've seen enough from this troll. Could one of the mods be so kind as to lock this thread?

You're hurting my feelings mate, honestly. I probably just have not grown up from "edgy" phase, hence stupid ideas. Now i understand, that what im proposing is as retarded as idea of banning icelandic people from procreating with other people who aren't natively from iceland for "preservation of true/pure icelandic people" :oops:I'd delete this thread if there was such option.

I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread since there really isn't anything productive going on here...

-------