Last Game You Played

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

Went from having money problems to 30k due to some convenient Artifact appearances. Artifacts themselves were meh but the 6-8k each got me is gonna be nice and useful in the long run.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hearthstone I think...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Starpoint Gemini 2

IT'S FREELANCER'S SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR!!! (it plays like an upgraded Freelancer, and is nearly as easy to mod)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Team Fortress 2! (And sucking at it, like... sucking to the point where I was kicked off the server cause I sucked so much. Ugh. -_-)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Team Fortress 2! (And sucking at it, like... sucking to the point where I was kicked off the server cause I sucked so much. Ugh. -_-)

ooh

you should totes add me and we could maybe play tf2 sometime

OT: Minecraft, and before that, Dota 2.

the name's riley

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.

I was about to go into a long winded rant about not being able to find a SPSA-14 shotgun but then I remembered where to find the upgraded one that's basically a sniper rifle with slugs. Excuse me while I go acquire my Boomstick.

Retired Forum Moderator

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

It's a cross between Batman games and Assassin's Creed, set in the LotR universe.

Knights of Pen and Paper.

Remarkably fun... Sometimes I still have to shake my head at the fact that most modern games still can't compete with the stuff that has SNES-era graphics for gameplay.