Any Warhammer40k fans?

Sign in to follow this  

Altough i never played the tabletop games,i LOVE the series' dark science fantasy war setting and i played Dawn of War A LOT.(actually,the first Dawn of War game back in 2004 made me get into the series)

Also,what are your favourite races? Mine are:

1.Space Marines(FOR THE EMPEROOOR!!!)

2.Chaos(SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!)

3.Orks(WAAAAAAAGH!!!)

4.Tyranids

5.Necrons(Rejoice, for we have returned and your days are at an end.)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Where's our favorite flashlight guys with their standard issue ironclad balls? The hammer of the Emperor, the Imperial Guard?

I also enjoy the Bolter Bitches Sisters of Battle for their fabulous armor and hair.

Where's our favorite flashlight guys with their standard issue ironclad balls? The hammer of the Emperor, the Imperial Guard?

I also enjoy the Bolter Bitches Sisters of Battle for their fabulous armor and hair.

Don't worry K4,they're pretty awesome too. :D

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

I still play both DoW games, and Space Marine every now and then.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Let me tell you a short story.

In the Firestorm over Kronus mod for Dark Crusade the balance of the game is changed to match the codex of the time. I believe at the time 5th ed. (or maybe 3rd) was the latest codex for Necrons.

So I was playing as everyone's favorite soulless robo-skeletor cosplayers against the Ultra Smurfs at the gates of Ultramar.

The Necrons have this cute little unit called the scarab swarm which starts at three and the unit can be reinforced up to ten. There are three scarabs per unit. That means 30 total scarabs per swarm. I can make three swarms which kicks it up to 90 scarabs. Then I noticed something silly, maybe completely insane.

I can equip each unit with void disruptors and now I have a mountain of rape that only cost me ten points to make a unit and twenty to rearm. These bastards are able to rip apart any army from your basic infantry to your mightiest armor and deal insane amounts of damage and tie up your units for my monoliths and heavy destroyers to mop up.

The Ultra Marines had a bad day.

Let me tell you a short story.

In the Firestorm over Kronus mod for Dark Crusade the balance of the game is changed to match the codex of the time. I believe at the time 5th ed. (or maybe 3rd) was the latest codex for Necrons.

So I was playing as everyone's favorite soulless robo-skeletor cosplayers against the Ultra Smurfs at the gates of Ultramar.

The Necrons have this cute little unit called the scarab swarm which starts at three and the unit can be reinforced up to ten. There are three scarabs per unit. That means 30 total scarabs per swarm. I can make three swarms which kicks it up to 90 scarabs. Then I noticed something silly, maybe completely insane.

I can equip each unit with void disruptors and now I have a mountain of rape that only cost me ten points to make a unit and twenty to rearm. These bastards are able to rip apart any army from your basic infantry to your mightiest armor and deal insane amounts of damage and tie up your units for my monoliths and heavy destroyers to mop up.

The Ultra Marines had a bad day.

That is beyond awesome. 8-)

Have you played any other mods K4?Like Titanium Wars?