Last Game You Played

its amazing how good mods can chance perception of game- thanks to them i've now gotten into skyrim, as i have magic set to minimum in all fields. Also, mods to get rid of spiders is real win for arachnophobic such as myself.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Town of Salem. X3 I asked how everyone was, some guy asked how I was. I said I was sick and not feeling too good, playing Town of Salem in bed. He wished that I'd get better soon, nyaw, so sweet. Later in the game he ends up getting killed. His will and the game reveals he was the doctor and in his will he wrote; "Healing Jeb cause they're sick and need to get better." :') I mean, it doesn't quite work that way but it's the thought that counts. D'awwww.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Doom (2016) demo.

I have to say, while i never was doom fan in first place (more of a wolfenstein person), i feel disappointed. Sure, its great reworks of exact same mechanics (only updated to fit mouse aim better) and gameplay, but it took everything good AND bad from original doom.

Its gory, but as Shadow warrior's remake proved, game needs something more than just gore. It has fast action, which is good, also you can carry unlimited weapons- i mean as much weapons as there are (something that i have missed for long time). Great, yes? Except this is where it gets boring.

It has non-linear maps, which isnt a bad thing, but it uses mazes. And like Ross, i am not fan of mazes in first person shooters. Despite the speed and guns not needing to reload (btw that annoyis the heck out of me), combat still feels slow and enemies bit of bullet sponges- even weakest ones. Basically demo didnt give me even once the feeling like i would be badass space marine, rather guy in zombie apocalypse in desert who happens to get across random small zombie groups. And this was on hardest available difficulty too. Boring, boring and once again boring.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Monopoly. Like the actual board game. For the first time in 10+ years.

The game became a merging of the 4 remaining players into 2 teams and we eventually lost because I swear those dice were loaded. We ended up landing on the other teams property every single turn while they dodged and weaved between ours. Hell we had twice their property but the rolls were unbelievably in their favor. I must have passed go 30+ times and only got to keep the 200 like twice.

Was still fun though. Kinda wish it didn't go on for 4 hours though. After the game I held up the dice to the light and noticed that they were both warped which would explain rolling the same sets of number so damn much.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online. Just did the daily to work towards getting the free event ship.

In 3 days they're reopening the Featured Mission rewards, and I'm going to get all 4 rewards on all of my characters.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7.

I've been meaning to focus on ff6, but Crisis Core's been calling my name.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Town of Salem:

So... had this one game, town was getting rekt. End of round, ended up being me - a spy, some mafia guy and an Arsonist. I decided to help the Arsonist and helped him lynch the Mafia. Then basically the Arsonist and I bonded for the next few nights whilst I waited for him to douse me and kill me. XD It was very strange. But really cute.

Next round, by luck, he ended up being in the same match as me! It was rather adorable cause I found out he was a transporter, transporting me to him, and I was a doctor, healing him. XD We did all this with each other knowing until we were dead and we were like; "Eyyyy!"

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Dark Souls 3.

The more I level up my Pyromancer the dumber fights get.

some finely aged cheese

OT: Dark Souls 1

trying out a faith build and hopefully actually completing the game this time around

the name's riley

The Sims Online.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I went looking for a bunch of old breakout games I played as a kid, so DX Ball 2, Jardinains, and Jardinains 2

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Overwatch

I don't understand, how are the people in ranked matches WORSE than the ones in regular queue? We had a tracer running straight line towards their bastion every time. How? WHY?!

Edit: Finally got my rank. 58. Out of 100. Only lost 2 of the 10 games needed to place. Not bad considering all my friends scored below 50.

Editeedit: turns out even at 58 I'm still in the top 11% NA. Lmao THATS not gonna last.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mass Effect...

Installed the DLCs, the LAA mod, and the 4k texture mod... It looks 800% to me. (the default textures are 512², 4k is 4096²)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yandere Simulator

Day 1:

1.) Wear panties that help me out in spreading gossip

2.) Find out who else has a crush on Senpai

3.) Spread gossip around, making other girl severely depressed

4.) Befriend everyone else, so that I'm the popular one

5.) Go to class, add points to gossip skill

6.) Spread more rumors

7.) Go to 2nd class

8.) Drama activity

9.) Spread final rumor on the internet

10.) Go to sleep

Day 2:

1.) Find out girl didn't show up to school

2.) Go to Drama Club, put on gloves and mask

3.) Find Occult Club, steal Ritual Knife

4.) Wait for students to show up in Occult Club

5.) Murder them all, using the knife, for irony reasons

6.) Go insane, do evil laugh to cool off

7.) Put knife back, meet deamons and return back to school, go to gym lockers

8.) Wash up, change clothes

9.) Go to class

10.) Someone finds the bodies, calls the police, they find the knife, no prints, no evide-they found the clothes, blood's still on them, I'm arrested

Note to self, need to find a way to wash my clothes or dispose of them. Senpai will be mine!

10/10, best game that's not even close to being finished, GOTY, all years.

Town of Salem.

Everyone died!

4FbSiCR.jpg

-------

Yandere Simulator

Day 1:

1.) Wear panties that boost school stats

2.) Get panty shots

3.) Befriend woman who also has a crush on Senpai

4.) Find out her outfit's too tight, especially around the upper chest area

5.) Offer her to get her a new one that'll fit her more comfortably

6.) Sell panty shot photos to Info-Chan for the new outfit

7.) Get it tailored made for my new friend

8.) Go to class, add skill points to Biology

9.) Learn how to give someone a non lethal dosage of tranquilizer

10.) Go home for the day

Day 2:

1.) Join drama club, and put on gloves and mask

2.) "Borrow" tranquilizer and syringe from nurses office

3.) Tell new friend I have something amazing to show them

4.) They follow me to a closet with a suitcase

5.) Knock them out with the tranquilizer, tie them up, and put them in the suitcase

6.) Go to my classes, add skill points to Language, realize I can write a fake suicide note while still be convincing

7.) Find out the Occult leader has a crush on Senpai as well. This wont do, this wont do at all.

8.) Start figuring out the perfect plan

9.) Thinking I could convince my new friend to do a murder suicide, eliminating both her and the Occult leader, then Senpai will be mine!

10.) Wait til Midnight, sneak back into school, taking the suitcase home, pretending I'm with the Band, and was doing a late night practice, when I get back home, I tie up my new friend, and then go to sleep.

Day 3:

1.) I spend all day and night torturing my new friend in the hopes to break her so she will then obey me for the murder suicide plot

Day 4:

1.) I torture her for an hour, before going to school.

2.) Realizing I wont be able to break her fast enough, I need to hatch a new plan, before Occult leader confesses her love to Senpai on Friday, which is tomorrow

3.) I go to my classes, adding more points to Language

4.) I put on a new pair of gloves and mask

5.) I wait for the Occult club to start

6.) I grab the ritual knife, kill everyone in sight, including the leader, and a student who happened to be walking by

7.) I go burn all the evidence

8.) Before I can leave, while waiting for Senpai, someone notices the bodies and inform the police

9.) No evidence against me, they're about to let me go, but decide against it because I was looking insane

Note to self: Laugh it off to cool down.