Last Game You Played

Just Cause 3.

Jetpack wingsuit with missile launcher and machine gun... Nah, this isn't OP at all...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just Cause 3.

Just beat the game. Not too bad.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Mass Effect 2.

Successfully achieved the golden ending of the game. On third attempt. Either way, I've officially beaten the second game!

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

osu!

Okay, can someone explain to me how the heck was I able to beat a map with a difficulty rating that is clearly beyond my skill level? I can do maps of 4-5 difficulty, but that one was 5.59. HOW

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Runescape

7aeaed3e3d.jpg

If only I had this sorta luck in OSRS

the name's riley

Deus Ex 1:

It's fun but easily one of the most mindless games I've ever played. My brain feels like it's melting at this point. In a good way mind you but melting nonetheless.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Pokemon X, Elite Four was mostly a joke. Dragon lady was a pain though. Second to last Pokemon she used loved to spam Dark Pulse.

Got to final boss/League Champion, was kicking her ass until she used her final Pokemon. At this point I was focusing too much on finishing her off, I neglected to heal/revive my fallen Pokemon. I almost had her too. First game over too.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

World of Warcraft.

The economy is really screwed up right now and I'm making bank off of it right now. One of the new ores, Felslate, is going on my server for 100+ gold for a single unit and it's not even that hard to find it. I've already made 8000 gold today off felslate alone and I have another 3000 gold listing on shipment.

Retired Forum Moderator