Fallout 76

Sign in to follow this  

If you can do private servers, I'm not opposed in any way to the game... If not, then I'm going to be sceptical about how well this will do.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

From what I'm hearing, it's going to be very similar to Conan Exiles, except in the Fallout universe and less nudity.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just love what they have talked about so far, the fact that people are free to adopt the roles they prefer. Like, you don't have to kill monsters and get loot, you can stay at the base and cook meals for people (because cooking is a legit thing you can level up) or craft stuff. And I love that, it adds so much to the roleplaying aspect.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I remember when Star Wars Galaxies did that. Well, something similar at any rate.

Unfortunately, that was shut down in favor of a WoW clone. Not that it wasn't on death row already.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Sometimes I go for the merchant route (with mods) in TES games, so I probably could adopt that here. I could even build my own shop.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA