Elder Scrolls Online - What do you think?

Sign in to follow this  

I love Skyrim so much but I don't know if I like EsO. X3 I had a look at some reviews and pictures of the game, and the world is just very... Limited. It's the MMO from hell cause you're expecting so much more. Besides. I have to pay a subscription? This IS an MMO from hell.

My friend got ESO and after a huge download cause she has really butt slow internet, she got the game and says she loves it. But she loves anything Elder Scrolls related so I can't trust her judgement. XD

What do you guys think of it? Worth it buy or not? I won't personally buy it but I want to know more about this game. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Every Elder Scrolls game is so fundamentally different from each other it's a crap shoot if you're going to like the other games in the series if you like a certain one already. All I can say is watch/read reviews to make an informed decision on it.

It is very different from all the rest of the games, but bear in mind that the story actually takes place before all the other games... A long time before. (800 years)

As for that, it is very well done for an MMO, even for the little bit of the beta that I managed to test. (even though I couldn't find anywhere to report bugs if my life depended on it, and nobody that would talk to me in-game knew either)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.