Games You've Finished Recently

Has anyone finished any games recently? I just finished Planescape Torment and can summarize my experience in three words, barmy as fuck. I'm even more bewildered having finished PST than I was halfway through it. PS:T IMO is the best written game ever made and it's batshit insanity all the way through. I'm almost certain PS:T has broken my brain in one or another and I consider that to be a good thing. I hate it when I can see a video game story coming from a mile away and that never happened with PS:T.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Deus Ex Human Revolution. Got the pacifist achievement, while going for a Pacifist/Foxiest of the Hounds (have no alarms go off) run. The game doesn't tell you where/how you screwed up, so going back to before the screw up and trying again basically means starting over. I also got the achievements Deus Ex Machina (view all the endings), Talion A.D. (complete a certain side quest), and Good Soul (save a spoiler's life) in the same playthrough.

On a side note, I've considered making this thread a few times.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Who finishes games anymore? lol

Actually, I've finished 8-bit Armies recently... It needs more levels, and more complexity before it can hold my attention for more than the 2 hours it took to beat it with all gold stars on Hard without replays.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dark Souls 3 is the most recent one I've completed. I've been jumping between too many games lately and not making progress in any.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've been jumping between too many games lately and not making progress in any.

This.

Undertale

One hell of a shmup with exceptional writing and characters. It doesn't quite top Planescape:Torment but goddamn is it close. Undertale puts all the usual tripe video game writing to shame. Could we please have more of games with good writing pretty please? That reminds me I need to finish Witcher 3 at some point.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Apart from being unable to truly 'finish' an MMO... I finished all possible Romulan missions/reputations/etc. in Star Trek Online just a couple days before the TOS mission rolled out.

Dark Souls 1 and 3

after 142 hours for DS1 and 92 for DS3

the name's riley

Does reaching the cap level of a Guild Wars 2 character count as; "Game completed"? Or is it only until I explore the whole map? Either way, I've leveled up two characters to level 80 now, now I need to level up two more, and I've got 75% map completion on my main character. Not long now...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Not really 'completed' but I finished my goal for a Tropico 5 map I was doing by turning it into an industry and agricultural power and into a giant metropolis that is neutral to every super power in the world.

Ratchet and Clank 2016 version. Not sure if I want to focus on Mad Max or The Last Of Us next. I could beat Pokemon X tonight, I just have the Elite Four left.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Witcher 3 & its DLC-s. thats one amazing game

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Since my absence from the forum, I've played through Oxenfree four times already.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa