i need help.

Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys. This isn't a Heartless thing, by the way. As you may or may not now, I actually own a small game developing company, and I have for about 3 1/2 years now. Recently, I realized that all of our stuff sucked, and I need to start over. Because of this, I am rebooting the company. I'm starting new projects, abandoning the old ones for possible future use, revamping everything, and generally taking it more seriously. Now, here's where you guys come in. Running a small business isn't cheap, and especially not a game developing small business, which needs more technological equipment which is more expensive. Currently, the team is only me, two other programmers, and two business partners. All of us aren't exactly rich, so I am asking that you please help us. I'm coming here because I know this community pretty decently, and I know how civilised you are. It's always been my dream to make great games, and I need you to help me make it true. If you're interested in helping, you can stop by http://www.gofundme.com. Any and all donations are helpful, and greatly appreciated. If you donated, let me know and I'll make sure to get you free copies of our first game, which is currently in development. Thank you guys again, just for reading this. It means a lot to me, more than you might know. Now, enough of this huge wall of text. See you later.

I'm surprised no one said it already (maybe because of that wall of text? You have Enter key, use it.), but...

It would be helpful to actually say what company are you from, so people can look it up and see whether you are worth their money.