Trying to find an old school game for my dad

Sign in to follow this  

I can not for the life of me remember the name. All i remember is that you walk down a brownish hallway. You get to a pool inbeaded in the wall and a 3 headed snake monster comes out. Its grey.

Ive been trying to find this game for 10 years. I haven't had any luck:(

Thank you in advance!!

Keep up the great work on everything you do!!

i take its FPS then? 3rd person? anything you remember from mechanics would help, even if its description what it looks like. And whats grey?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

i take its FPS then? 3rd person? anything you remember from mechanics would help, even if its description what it looks like. And whats grey?

Fps game, you like search an astroid and you hunt down creatures. The monster is grey colored and it has 3 heads and looks like a larva from the godzilla movie Rodan.

what about era? Is it more early 00-s or 90-s game? again, more details the better. for example, was it where you mainly aimed with mouse or was it more in style of doom/shadow warrior/wolf 3d, where keyboard was actually more effective or was it more like Half-life, i.e you had to use mouse. Also, speaking of which, platform you played it on also helps.

Theres so much info that can help narrow it down, even if you remember that small episode from it.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

what about era? Is it more early 00-s or 90-s game? again, more details the better. for example, was it where you mainly aimed with mouse or was it more in style of doom/shadow warrior/wolf 3d, where keyboard was actually more effective or was it more like Half-life, i.e you had to use mouse. Also, speaking of which, platform you played it on also helps.

Theres so much info that can help narrow it down, even if you remember that small episode from it.

Sorry :(

Definitely early 90s. Possibly 95s. It is a lot like the doom style shooter. Very little story. Lots of shoot, aliens poping out of holes and such. Platform is PC.

I think we used a joystick for controls. (Yes it was that old of a game). Keyboard movement joystick to aim.

Im sorry on the lack of details but you asking questions seems to be helping me remember the details.

That description reminds me a little of Creature Shock -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=418&v=Dhuc_tLnPRk

Though it might not be what you are looking for, depends if your game was an on-rails shooter or shooter with free movement like Doom.

Speaking of Doom, could you remember if that game was running on the same engine? There are plenty of games using build engine, you might try to search for them. There is a small list on wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build_%28game_engine%29) and there are probably more games than that.