Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Sign in to follow this  

__ADnTdhR68

Everyone is coming back! And we're going to be seeing a few new faces, too!

What are you guys thoughts on this one? Those of you who play Smash, anyway?

Me, I'm the most excited I've been since Mega Man's reveal for Smash 4.

In my humble opinion, if this game is getting a story mode, it will be the perfect Smash Bros. game at this point.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Judging from what I seen in the invitational tournament, there's a lot to be improved on but I believe Sakurai will fix the Bayo problem and the weird knockback issues where it flings you at infinite speed and then immediately stops you at the blastzones.

I would love the story mode, mainly because my favorite parts of subspace emissary were the cutscenes and the bosses. If I had control, I would add boss challenges every month where you would have to beat a boss as quick as possible while not dying. The rewards probably just some achievement and maybe even cutscenes of characters just interacting with each other.

Or just make Subspace Emissary 2.