Iraqi civil war.

Sign in to follow this  

This man sums it up quite nicely:

Yes, everyone in the region is playing games right now against one another and yah that includes Barzani, the Sunni Arab politicians, the Gulf nations, Shia politicians, Israel, etc. instead of dealing with the growing threat.

In doing so and being focused on narrow interests they are allowing the a threat to grow which has the significant potential to burn them all as well as many many others.

Look, I am very, very strongly anti-war. I realize I am not impartial. But I just don't see the point in any of this. At all.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Look, I am very, very strongly anti-war. I realize I am not impartial. But I just don't see the point in any of this. At all.

Like old people arguing over what pudding to eat while the real problem is the spoiled chicken. :)

I am going to stop trying to understand it now. I am going to go calm down, and I shan't return to this discussion today. Maybe a different one, but not this.

I am going to stop trying to understand it now. I am going to go calm down, and I shan't return to this discussion today. Maybe a different one, but not this.

Too much to handle? Don't worry, the real bloodshed hasn't even begun.

LOL, this is from 2006 but sounds quite contemporary, doesn't it?

b-fssfdTXdU

Regards

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-destroy-mosques-shrines-iraq-113854396.html

What a fucking wonder. :evil: Adolf would be proud.

EDIT:http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/07/08/iraq-islamic-state-mosul-idINKBN0FD19Z20140708

And here's the Night of the Long Knives. Fuck.

EDIT2:http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iraq-says-terrorists-seize-ex-chemical-weapons-site-1.2700541

More beautiful news. Good God, we're in for a ride. One that has broken rails and rickety design flaws and lose screws.

Yesh, tools are turning against their masters. People just don't want to learn from history. All the time, someone comes up with this brilliant idea despite it having been tried for millennia with the same result and... get the same inevitable result.

BTW, now ISIS people also ransacked a nuclear processing facility. Chances are they won't even know what the stuff was, until their hair will start to fall off, but still...

A obvious question arises though - wasn't the official idea behind that war in Iraq to destroy all WMD materials, not to hand them over to a bunch of crazy revolutionaries?

Regards

P.S. The Kurds have obviously decided to strike the iron while it's hot and take control of all the disputed land and facilities while Baghdad prevaricates and procrastinates. And I think Maliki is going the way of Yanukovich...

A obvious question arises though - wasn't the official idea behind that war in Iraq to destroy all WMD materials, not to hand them over to a bunch of crazy revolutionaries?

Do you really think the Iraq War did much more than create this problem? There never were WMDs, it was all a lie propagated by the previous administration just to get cheap oil. Now thanks to that administration, we have to pay for their mistakes in the bloodiest way possible. :evil:

P.S. The Kurds have obviously decided to strike the iron while it's hot and take control of all the disputed land and facilities while Baghdad prevaricates and procrastinates. And I think Maliki is going the way of Yanukovich...

If so then that can only mean one thing: Maliki will die or flee in a short but costly revolution, all while ISIS claps its hands watching Shias fight each other. Fuck. :(

More perfect news:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/15/Reports-ISIS-Using-Chemical-Weapons-on-Kurds

WHY CAN NO NEWS EVER BE GOOD?

Fuck Earth.

I don't think it has an effect on this kind of situation on account of A: Not having anything to gain from this crap (not that it doesn't make MASSIVE mistakes), B: Being completely humourless, C: Not being real and D: Just being a metaphor for oranized... Religion...

Okay. So maybe it does, indirectly, have something to do with it. Or at least its inspiration did.

If you thought I was serious, you're crazy.

If you thought I was serious, you're crazy.

I deal with more crazy than usual these days, and it isn't just BTG. Try fighting with pro-Russian and/or Islamophobic AND/OR pro-Palestine AND/OR pro-Israeli people all at once. :(

Unconfirmed reports are now coming in of Shia militias around Basra are now conducting an ethnic cleansing campaign against Sunnis living there. If true this will only lead to a sectarian killing match in Iraq. Fucking beautiful.

...Can I go a couple days without news that makes me want to manufacture a fast-spreading virus that only kills adults, spread it across the world and start fresh with a generation of little people that hasn't been taught to murder eachother over stupid shit? Because the way the news keeps going makes me wish such was within my power.

Except that many children have already been conscripted into third-world militias, and have been killing for years. It would have to target them as well in order to even come close to hindering the violence inherent in human nature.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.