Personality type thread

I will allways be the emotionless bastard or idiot anyway.

I feel your pain. Such is the plight of being a T type. I've found, however, that I get along quite well with my friends who strike me as ENTP; they rather remind me of George Carlin or even Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad.

This isn't strictly related to MBTI (that may not be a complaint considering the BDSM test... I still feel sheepish for having taken that thing) but some of the questions and results are similar in nature to those that might appear on an MBTI test: http://www.celebritytypes.com/villain/test.php

My results:

30a4306f95.png

Personality Match

Like Vladimir Lenin, you are confident in your intellectual ability and supremely driven to improve the world according to your vision - even if it means you have to steamroll those who fail to understand how your way is better. You probably think that it takes a special and unique kind of person to understand the full merit of your abilities and therefore see little reason to listen to others anyway. Our advice to you is to not be so dismissive of other people's input - but we don't expect that you are willing to take it.

Words of Warning

Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:

Been so possessed by an intellectual idea that you felt it was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, feeling that you simply had to implement it in the real world, no matter the cost?

Misconstrued the motives of others, believing they were out to belittle or diminish you, throwing acerbic sarcasm in their faces when all they wanted was to call your attention to their perspective as well?

Lived so thoroughly in your head that you vacillated between binge-eating, drinking, etc. and then practically fasting?

Construed yourself as the sole light of the world, neglecting to give credit to the people whose contributions were in some sense a prerequisite of yours?

Used your analytical acumen to vehemently point out the flaws and deficiencies in the doings of others, while seeing little need to state the good?

Scientific Research

According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:

More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.

Someone who is more reserved in social situations than the average person.

Someone who has an easier time concentrating for long periods of time than the average person.

Someone who likes to take more time to size people up and get to know them before you open up than the average person.

Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.

Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.

Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.

More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.

More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.

More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.

More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.

More planful, organized, and goal-oriented than the average person.

Likely to have had a higher grade point average in school than the average person.

Less likely than the average person to ever have cheated on your homework, exams, or a loved one.

More likely than the average person to leave an orderly room when you go to work in the morning.

More preoccupied with the give and take of social relations than the average person; someone who spends much time pondering the impressions that people make on one another and their feelings and views.

Likely to change moods more frequently than the average person and to tense up when subjected to stress.

More alert to threats and stressors in your environment than the average person, knowing that you must take care of yourself to maintain your balance and cool.

Likely to be worse at performing under pressure than the average person, being someone who needs their space in order to operate at their best.

For comparison, I believe that Vladimir Lenin was an INTJ. I am a little loath to admit it, but the description does resemble me under stress.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Interesting test, I always wondered which murderous dictator I resemble the most.

Oh, and guess what my result was

Adolf Hitler? ADOLF FREAKIN' HITLER? WHAT THE ACTUAL F***?

You win the game, well done bruh!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I wouldn't say this is a very good test IMO... XD It's not very accurate... I mean sure, it's fun! But eh... according to this site, ya'll (except Epsilon) are INFJ's, which I know isn't true. XD That is waaaay not true. Not only does that conflict with my inner thoughts, but you guys scored as something different before. So fuck that. You can also see on the list that there's apparently a LOT of INFJ villians compared to the other personality types, which tips off the balance a little. :S

So I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. X3 The accuracy mainly when it comes to the actual personality types. Who the fuck knows what the actual famous people are like - what, did somebody just manage to get into their diabolical office and say; "Here, take this personality test!" No, fuck you.

Feel free to say I'm wrong though! I could just be having a major spazz. XD

Apparently I relate to Bin Laden though. LOL!

en4WRKJ.png

(Please excuse the random aggressiveness of this post, I dunno what happened.)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I wouldn't say this is a very good test IMO... XD It's not very accurate... I mean sure, it's fun! But eh... according to this site, ya'll (except Epsilon) are INFJ's, which I know isn't true. XD That is waaaay not true. Not only does that conflict with my inner thoughts, but you guys scored as something different before. So fuck that. You can also see on the list that there's apparently a LOT of INFJ villians compared to the other personality types, which tips off the balance a little. :S

So I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. X3 The accuracy mainly when it comes to the actual personality types. Who the fuck knows what the actual famous people are like - what, did somebody just manage to get into their diabolical office and say; "Here, take this personality test!" No, fuck you.

en4WRKJ.png

I agree with a lot of this, minus the random aggressive tone. Funnily enough, I got the same celebrity *twitch* please don't throw another TV at me ;_;

XZp2rVD.png

Putin came up for me... Can't say I fully disagree, since I do see similarities in our personalities from other sources. (in his recent interview with 60 Minutes, I was actually cheering for him on his deflection of the questions that were obviously aimed at swaying the presidential vote next year)

WoLIxCU.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

en4WRKJ.png

I'd hazard that it's done through examining primary sources and actual quotes from the person in question to get an idea of which cognitive functions seem to be most dominant in their personality. Besides, some of them simply scream "extrovert," or "prone to emotional decision-making," or "extremely factual and organized." Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin most likely never took the test, but it's almost universally agreed upon that they were INTPs.

Of course, the villain test is inherently unreliable because many personality types have strikingly different character traits in extremely unhealthy/sociopathic individuals, but typing them is still feasible. I would have to say that Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were both very unhealthy NF types. Some say Vladimir Lenin was INTJ, others ENFP, others INFJ. It's difficult but very satisfying if you're proven correct.

As for Putin, I would have to label him ISTP, but INTJ is also popular among those trying to typify him.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Ah, those tests... so sweet...

[attachment=0]Murder Villain Test Vapymid.jpg[/attachment]

But such a load of bollocks...

Regards

Oh. That explains everything. :P Don't see how you being an angel is a bad thing though, really...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

...well shit. Time to join the EDL then!

Scientific Research

According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:

-More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.

-Someone who is more reserved in social situations than the average person.

-Someone who has an easier time concentrating for long periods of time than the average person.

-Someone who likes to take more time to size people up and get to know them before you open up than the average person.

-More likeable, warm, and trusting than the average person.

-More likely than the average person to think in terms of "win-win" and to compromise as a means of settling disputes.

-Someone who forgives more easily than the average person and who gives more to charities than the average person.

-Someone who feels more concern for others and who sympathizes more with the feelings of others than the average person.

-More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.

-More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.

-More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.

-More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.

-More preoccupied with the give and take of social relations than the average person; someone who spends much time pondering the impressions that people make on one another and their feelings and views.

-Likely to change moods more frequently than the average person and to tense up when subjected to stress.

-More alert to threats and stressors in your environment than the average person, knowing that you must take care of yourself to maintain your balance and cool.

-Likely to be worse at performing under pressure than the average person, being someone who needs their space in order to operate at their best.

Untitled.thumb.png.8f3eacbd57da1b29d5267460bd9e33f7.png

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

We can make a nice team... Adolf will lure the uninitiated, Osama will preach to the faithful and the Angel will punish the doubtful with Heavenly fire... The world will be ours in no time, mwahahaha!

Regards

I just concluded to myself I'm ENxP .-.

guys.... where there are so many hitlers o board, srly xDDD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Have some random charts... no idea what you guys are into, but it's still fun to relate to a fictional character/idea. XP

63008b8338b0d90248c5ed9d1fa6dd1e.jpg

Dammit, why am I always the old guy? XD

f89ee725c801054c4a4b11a186f74c47.png

975bbb2e220574b352d301c114916dc4.jpg

^ This one Is more of a joke. X3 But I find it entertaining that it says what I'm always thinking when it comes to my relationship.

-------

http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

I found another more formal MBTI test.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (95%)

your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%)

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (20%)

your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (15%)

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

based on your results your type is likely - entj

Apparently, I transformed overnight into an ENTJ.... I'm the furthest possible thing from extroverted.

Have some random charts... no idea what you guys are into, but it's still fun to relate to a fictional character/idea. XP

63008b8338b0d90248c5ed9d1fa6dd1e.jpg

Dammit, why am I always the old guy? XD.

Classic case of Sadistic NT-Type Villain Syndrome. When was the last time you ever saw an INFP villain?

This test is an absolute bludge when it comes to introverted and extroverted thinking. X3

Actually, this whole thing is a bit weird... it asks absolutely no questions on what you think of other people. I think it just bases off your extroverted/introverted nature by how nice you are to other people. Which is bullshit. XD I can be nice and introverted!! Grrr.

But... according to the test: I'm apparently ESFJ. XD But seeing as I literally slept for an extra 4 hours today as an excuse not to talk to people today...

Don't know why I suddenly have the 'Sensing' trait either. X3 Maybe I have that because I've had an urge to write lately. XD I'll do the test again tomorrow and see what I get then. XP

-------

After having just finished writing an essay on MBTI for my psychology class, I'd hazard that it's because this one is based more on cognitive functions than it is your actual temperament. I'm not an extrovert, but I still primarily use Extraverted Thinking; I'm decisive and I enjoy having closure over all else. The primary function of ESFJs is Extroverted Feeling, which pretty much revolves around ethics, groupwork, and being able to realize how your actions impact others (which I think sums you up quite nicely). As for sensing vs. intuition, I can only guess why you changed. Si is based more on making conclusions from past experiences ("We've always done it this way" would be the catchphrase of Si), while Ni is based more on creativity and less so on proven facts.

It's certainly an interesting foil to the test in the original post, which is based almost completely on your external behavior.

This is probably the most entertaining description of the functions that I could find. I'll admit, most of the sites are rather bland and verbose: http://funkymbtifiction.tumblr.com/cognitivefunctions

well

Your personality type is:

Protagonist (ENFJ-t)

That is what I recieved after doing the test again

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.