This or that?

You're thinking I should go for mind reading, but I'll take flight since I already read minds.

Pine or Blue Spruce?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Electricity... If they don't do it exactly right, I get to live.

1Gbps with a high latency, or 5Mbps with very low latency?

Yes please? Pizza has better all-around nutrition, and it's a bit better tasting.

Cold or hot?

1500's Europe... I can build semi-auto and automatic firearms with tools that existed back then, and change the course of history. I could even 'invent' the self-contained cartridge and rifling... And the turbine engine. (they did have kerosene back then, and I know the metallurgical and machining processes to make the compressor fans, as well as the physical design)

Killing Hitler just before he became the leader of Germany, or Stalin just before he became leader of the Soviet Union?

1500's Europe... I can build semi-auto and automatic firearms with tools that existed back then, and change the course of history. I could even 'invent' the self-contained cartridge and rifling... And the turbine engine. (they did have kerosene back then, and I know the metallurgical and machining processes to make the compressor fans, as well as the physical design)

Even if you're an engineer, I doubt it.

Killing Hitler just before he became the leader of Germany, or Stalin just before he became leader of the Soviet Union?

Kill Stalin. Might not change much, considering Trotsky might come back/stay, but I'd feel better.

Smacking into a brick wall, or getting hit with a hammer?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Brick wall... My head tends to be tougher than most bricks, so I would at least have the satisfaction that I hurt it back.

Semi-auto .40 cal pistol with 500 rounds of ammo, or .308 cal bolt action rifle with 50 rounds?

Tic Tacs... 99% of gums use aspartame now.

Gasoline or diesel?

Difference?

Diesel has far less refinement, and a high sulfur content... Also diesel will not explode if you light it on fire, it has to be under pressure too. Gasoline can dissolve styrofoam to make napalm though.

Depression or anxiety?

Depression... I have experience with it, and don't mind it.

Coal oil or natural gas?

In what? I use both in various different things... More tomato than lettuce though. Gotta love the fruit that's in the veggie section.

Handgun or longarm? (handgun = any one-handed firearm, longarm = any firearm designed for two handed use)

Crowbar... I can do better DPS with it.

VoIP or regular phone system?

Can I choose to do neither?

Where's the "fun" in that?

VoIP or regular phone system?

Regular.

Flame war over the internet, or flame war in real life (as in, physically in front of you).

Internet... MUCH easier to ignore, less damage to the ear drums.

Destroy a city completely overrun by the enemy and risk killing a few thousand innocents, or leave them fester and lose the entire country?