Last post made wins

The rules are simple. Whoever posts last, wins.

You can post as many times as you like

This thread may be necro-posted

And it musn't be locked to ensure someone's victory.

Let the eternal war begin.

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

You didn't think I wasn't gonna play, did you?

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Don't worry, I'm monitoring this thread.

How old are you?

Probably the kind that will make sure their next of kin carries on their conquest to reign supreme in this thread.

How old are you?

I claim this thread in the name of the Purifiers!

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

You will be purified!

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

You're not worthy as my opponent.

How old are you?

Arrogance! Watch your words, terran, or my blades shall watch them for you!

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

You don't possibly believe that you deserve to be the main event now, do you?

How old are you?

Foolishness Ninja, Foolishness.

How old are you?

I hold the power of the past!

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4