Game Dungeon Wish List

Well, the thing is that the new series Scott started is very nice, so i would like to post a wish list of some oldies but goldies that i would like Ross to review.

1. Skyroads

2. Tubular Worlds

3. Fatal Racing

4. Gods

5. Raptor, Call of the Shadows

Although it is up Ross to do any review from this wish list it would be nice for people to post a wish list of old games at this post. Requirement that the game runs at MS-DOS, Win-95, 98 is marginally accepted and the game was developed at the 80's - 90's.

I would love to see him do the Old Turok games if its possible or the Command & Conquer games before Command and Conquer 3

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Id love to see a review on Mario is Missing, it was released for the NES, SNES AND DOS. It isnt obscure at all but its one of the lesser known mario games, and a rather singular one.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Well, actually for two game dungeon reviews:

-> Lemmings

-> Abuse

Lemmings is a kinda famous puzzle game (it certainly was back in its time) and Abuse is a 2D shooter with some very labyrinthine level progression. Basically it has a bunch of secret rooms in each level, and some of them contain portals that will take you to other levels. If I remember correctly, it's possible to go from Level 1 or 2 to the level before the last one.

I don't know if you take requests, and I'm not demanding anything. It's just I'd like to see a review on these two games, since they were actually the first two games I've ever played and drew me into gaming.

Also, I was wondering if you or anyone else knows this game, as I'm trying to find it, but with no luck: You are an archaelogist, trying to pass through a series of traps to escape a pyramid (or go to its core, not really sure). Your enemies include mostly mummies, but also other creatures that I don't remember. It's sort of a platformer puzzle game. The prevalent colour in the graphics was green. The graphics themselves are very simplistic, mostly straight lines, outlining figures against a black background. It was pretty old, I think a few years older than the Prince of Persia DOS game. If anyone has any idea what the title was, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Also, if possible, I'd like to see a Blades of Vengeance review (you'll need a Sega Genesis emulator for this, Gens or Genesis). Best adventure hack-slash platformer ever.

Id love to see a review on Mario is Missing, it was released for the NES, SNES AND DOS. It isnt obscure at all but its one of the lesser known mario games, and a rather singular one.

I actually own that game, and sadly, it's actually very very boring.

It's not even a funny bad, just a ludicrously boring bad.

So I'm not sure there would be much to talk about.

As for games I could recommend, I'm not entirely sure what to suggest, since I never really played many PC games as a kid. I know Ross doesn't have PC games as a requirement or anything, but I am also kinda assuming that's more where his focus will be from personal experience. The only thing I could really think of is The Incredible Machine (which, btw, has some pretty good music).

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

That Dream Simulator game on the PS1.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I'd like to recommend the old DOS game "Stellar 7".

Yes! I second.

I would also propose to consider any/all of

- Descent (1/2 or 3)

- LHX

- F29 Retaliator

- Loom

Regards

Oh, I remembered about another good one - Syberia, a very atmospheric adventure game...

Regards

Here's a possibly obscure game that is probably the oddest thing I've ever played and wonder if Ross has ever tried it out. Dementia: Armed and Delirious. It's a point-and-click adventure game in which you are a grandmother that has possibly gone insane. Her family has been kidnapped by a giant space rabbit and it's up to Granny and her "bra-ventory" (she holds the items in her bra) to get her family back. She travels to six different worlds with the help of her outer-space traveling flying washing machine/hair machine.

Yeah. It has to be seen to be believed.

Why are you thinking that's crazy? That's a perfectly normal day.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Honestly Die Hard Trilogy if its possible (and I mean both DHT and DHT 2 since both are great)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Sub-Terrania? 1993 Genesis game with interesting weird graphics and enemies, a tough shoot-em-up that plays like a 2D Descent. The controls are tricky and you'll die a lot from crashing into walls, also the main character looks really freaky. Also also, good soundtrack:

78l1847Cvy0

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Id like to see Ross Review Deus Ex (the original) because he did do Tyrian and mentioned our man Alexander Brandon doing the music so honestly I think I would love to hear him do a review on a good game from waay back when the Unreal 1 Engine was being used

Id like to see Ross Review Deus Ex (the original) because he did do Tyrian and mentioned our man Alexander Brandon doing the music so honestly I think I would love to hear him do a review on a good game from waay back when the Unreal 1 Engine was being used

IIRC Ross said he wouldn't do games that already had lots of reviews... The entire Deus Ex series has lots, so I doubt he'll do it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

IIRC Ross said he wouldn't do games that already had lots of reviews... The entire Deus Ex series has lots, so I doubt he'll do it.

I know I have seen alot for Human Revolution and the original but I havent seen about Invisible war or the entire series as a whole, since honestly I think it would still be cool to see it happen, since I just for some reason have an obsession for hearing his voice and when I watch his review for tyrian I keep on thinking he needs to do Deus Ex for some reason its almost like subliminal messaging in my head or something, idk but hey a guy can dream cant he bullseye?