ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: PUZZLE AGENT

It's a bit weird that, normally, i like smooth animations, but this guy's style is awesome and everything else doesn't matter.

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

Why is cryptozoology separate from Sasquatch research?
Cryptozoology is for creatures whose existence has not been proven. ;-p

Do you not want to see signatures in threads anymore?  Check under Account Settings - Signature and turn off "View Signatures".  You can also click the X to the right of this signature and select "Hide All Signatures".  You're welcome!

picked this one up on steam after watching (most of) the episode. had to beat it before the spoiler bit, though.

Cheers for the Life In Hell reference!! <3

love97lih.gif

Btw ScottDBetson: Aardman Animation does Wallace And Gromit (led by Nick Park, not Peter Lord).

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Puzzle Agent 1 & 2 on Mac are a buggy disaster. Am I the only mac-tard on this site? I love some good puzzles and thought it would be a fun game to get after watching GD. Puzzle Agent 1 has known bugs on puzzle #2 that prevent you playing the game -- and the developers don't seem to have an answer. There seem to be at least a couple people who have figured ways around this bug, but I wasn't able to reproduce their results. Puzzle Agent 2 is totally DOA and won't boot if you have the recent Mac OS. I don't know why they would be allowed to sell buggy software -- but I'm new to the "indy" software scene, maybe this is normal?

::grumpy::

but I'm new to the "indy" software scene, maybe this is normal?
Telltale may technically fit the definition, but I'd say they're hardly an indie developer at this point. It may be a confluence of Mac not being a popular gaming platform and Puzzle Agent not being a particularly high-profile title.

I have to admit though, this comment from a Telltale dev two years ago is surprisingly terse:

As stated on our Games page for Puzzle Agent 2, the game is not available for Mac OS X 10.8.3 or above. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Do you not want to see signatures in threads anymore?  Check under Account Settings - Signature and turn off "View Signatures".  You can also click the X to the right of this signature and select "Hide All Signatures".  You're welcome!

It's not just Mac. It seems after the initial release for PC a lot of users were having the same, "puzzle 2" problem and it took Telltale over 6months to fix the bug. If anyone is curious here is a thread on telltale's site: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/17891/puzzle-agent-graphical-bug-on-puzzle-2-with-snowmobile/p1.

Current Mac OS is 10.11.2...so 10.8.3 was a while ago. Since I got the game via Steam sale, no refund, but I submitted a request to telltales to see if they have any suggestions for getting the game to run. I'd be OK to run an emulation -- but I'd rather not have to purchase a copy of windows to play a 2$ game.

I got that Fargo vibe straight away.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I require precisely just exactly that very specific Daryl shirt in particular.

Google hasn't helped much in that regard and I my hope is that someone here will?

I require precisely just exactly that very specific Daryl shirt in particular.

Google hasn't helped much in that regard and I my hope is that someone here will?

I think he made it. You can buy transfer paper for printers and make your own tshirts.