Favorite RGD Episode?

I was slightly surprised to find out that Ross being a fan of the Wallace & Gromit films. I'm English, so obviously the characters are as familiar to me as Jesus is to the rest of the world. But it did make it wonder if the films are particularly well-known and/or well-regarded in America, or elsewhere.

Wonder no more! Wallace & Gromit are actually fairly well known, and very well regarded here.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I was slightly surprised to find out that Ross being a fan of the Wallace & Gromit films. I'm English, so obviously the characters are as familiar to me as Jesus is to the rest of the world. But it did make it wonder if the films are particularly well-known and/or well-regarded in America, or elsewhere.

Wonder no more! Wallace & Gromit are actually fairly well known, and very well regarded here.

That's actually useful to know. It could be extremely helpful if I ever have to try and explain regional difference in England to Americans, particularly in regards to accent. I now have an example of a northerner-cum-Yorkshireman that 'muricans might of actually heard of.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I've recently re-watched the two-part Revenant episode a couple of times this week, and some of the quotes in it tickle me in all the right places... :3

"Look out! It's the knife! It was the villain this whole time!"

"Wasn't it Descartes that said "I punch, therefore I am"?"

"Ohhh so you want to see your avatar AND your potions. Go fuck yourself."

"I still don't know if this slider does anything. It could just be a placebo."

"It will probably turn the grass magenta, just to teach me a lesson."

I know it's probably been said before but Ross's sense of humour just sits with my own sense of what's funny so neatly.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Bip Bop 2, Nyet 3 and Helious. I love when Ross goes into some deep vault games where there are no videos of the endings or in Bip Bop's case, no information on Bip Bop 1 or 3.