Has anyone uploaded the Contraption Zack OST anywhere?

Sign in to follow this  

Question in title. The music sounded really catchy but I've not been able to find it on its own anywhere. I'd try extracting it myself except I'm on a Mac :(

oooooohhhh boy you got me on a journey. i was able to find the original amiga 'maxtrax' files here : https://www.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Contraption_Zack ,but i'm stuck and have no idea how to open those files, but hey the whole ost is there soo, step one solved i guess. Hmm, wish I could help further sorry, maybe someone else knows more about this?

Only other thing I can think of would be to record the audio via aux or something WHILE playing the game. From what i can scrape up no one is able to open these "mxtx" files that the music format in contraption zack uses.

Well it's some progress! I did try downloading the game, but I'm on a Mac and I can't seem to get it to work on Wine. If anyone else wants to try that, please do, I'd really appreciate it. 

Sorry for the double post, but I've found a site that's hosting the entire soundtrack.... in MIDI format. The link's here: http://www.mirsoft.info/wogm_download.php?data=YToyOntpOjA7czo1OiIxNDQxMSI7aToxO2k6MTU0MDI1NjQwNTt9

Sadly I can't find the original sound fonts for it, so getting them to sound like how they do in the game will be tricky (and probably a bit pointless when someone could just download the game and record the music), but hey, if you just want to piss about with some MIDIs, here you go.