Assassin's Creed 3

I figured all of AC3 would be played as Desmond but this looks pretty promising. Especially if those beta pictures are real.

BSa0Xg-YadY

I love how the American militia are wearing mis-matched uniforms. It's little things like that that make proper historical accuracy.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

We already saw in ACII that Washington was a Templar. Here's guessing in this game there will be a big twist for the player character (Connor, I think they said his name was) where he finds out the Revolution is just a guise for a war between Templar sects, vying over the Apple.

I think it would be an awesome final mission for Connor to kill Washington and take the Apple from him. It's alternate history things like that which make me love the Assassin's Creed stories.

My guess? Washington WAS a Templar, but then he became an Assassin because freedom. But then it turns out he had merely tricked the Assassins into trusting him, and the information he got for the Templars is why modern Assassins are so reduced in size. Then he becomes president for shits and giggles.

Maybe every single president of the United States is an assassin.

Cue the Obama's Creed photoshop.

Aside from FDR, whom most definitely was a Templar, sure.

Maybe every single president of the United States is an assassin.

Cue the Obama's Creed photoshop.

Aside from FDR, whom most definitely was a Templar, sure.

Hard to climb buildings in a wheelchair.

I really, really, hoping this doesn't become a "Hurr, hurr, European white man bad. Red-man will conquer all." Signs are good that it won't be though: it says he's a "Mohawk" and he's killing redcoats--the Mohawk tribe sided with the British, so maybe he's a man of justice. This looks awesome. I hope we get to use the Brown Bess or the Kentucky Long Rifle!

I'm slightly disappointed by the setting and the character; I was hoping that it would be Civil War America and the assassin would be female. Let's hope that Connor is completely different from Ezio or Altaïr.

Assassin's Creed: I love you. Please, please, don't let me down.

I really, really, hoping this doesn't become a "Hurr, hurr, European white man bad. Red-man will conquer all." Signs are good that it won't be though: it says he's a "Mohawk" and he's killing redcoats--the Mohawk tribe sided with the British, so maybe he's a man of justice. This looks awesome. I hope we get to use the Brown Bess or the Kentucky Long Rifle!

I'm slightly disappointed by the setting and the character; I was hoping that it would be Civil War America and the assassin would be female. Let's hope that Connor is completely different from Ezio or Altaïr.

Assassin's Creed: I love you. Please, please, don't let me down.

Well, I doubt the game will entirely glorify the Mohawks. Connor is half white, so he'll probably be an outcast to most people in both Mohawk culture and American towns.