NSA Data Center

Sign in to follow this  

Wait, are they going to be spying on EVERYONE in EVERY country or just the USA?

Yup. Every country. That's why it is so bad.

Not everyone has the time to sit down and read through something that big.

You're one to talk. Have you even seen the length of the stuff you've been posting in your "Project Mayhem" thread and expecting people to read?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I really don't give a fuck, they want to watch me undress at night, or watch my activities online, I'll just make a good show. They aren't the cops, and won't do shit about things that won't really hurt people physically.

As far as the center itself, I've seen it, and it appears to have just moderate security... I've seen better security in airports.

Why does everyone think that privacy is so important? This is an actual question, so I can find out where everyone stands.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For me, so long as they're not turning this into an oppressive dictatorship and monitor you constantly, I really have no problem. I've got nothing to hide, but I can see why everyone else is upset, what with the spying on every other country and everything. :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

For me, so long as they're not turning this into an oppressive dictatorship and monitor you constantly, I really have no problem. I've got nothing to hide, but I can see why everyone else is upset, what with the spying on every other country and everything. :/

^This, except that I personally would rather NOT have someone reading/hearing/seeing every bit of data that I send and receive, even if they aren't going to give it a second glance. It's like that feeling when you're writing an email, and someone comes up behind you and tries to read it. They don't care, and even if it doesn't matter if they see it, it still annoys you.

I have ways around that, like saying in type "there's this guy looking over my shoulder reading this, so I'm going to start typing interesting stuff now" and so on...

Part of why I advertise all of my digital piracy acts... They don't care if you're blatant, but if you're hiding it, they pay attention.

Interesting... They put this up right next to a home town of a polygamist sect. Either the spooks think Mormons are the main threat to the US or they just want their workplace to be close to their family homes...

Regards

The Mormons are a major threat to national security. :P

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.