Recent Stealth games

So.....mark of the ninja and hitman absolution - both quite good new stealth games.

totally awesome sauce - it has been a long while since i've played a solid stealth game.

why are these ones good?

maybe common elements...i onno - thoughts?

Seriously, an other Hitman game? I really liked the first two, but I quit after playing the same recycled missions again and again in the third and fourth part (never finished that one). Is the fifth any different?

i'd say the new hitman is probably the best yet. Less military/sniping than the previous ones, more infiltration/ creative assassination. I guess it depends what kind of stealth ur into. anyways, it is super pretty - lighting and colour choices...man, so nice.

I onno...i felt like the npcs lacked...character? example - in hitman absolution ur always sneaking up on conversations and stuff going on, and it adds...flavour? makes things feel more real when u sneak up on a couple cops talking about some punk they busted recently.

then again, mark of the ninja npcs don't really have much of that guard chatter at all, but then i onno... it didn't bother me as much - maybe cuz there's much less emphasis on the story in mark of the ninja? maybe cuz it's 2d? or maybe there was just enough going on without it...

Dishonored took me about 40 hours to complete, if you do all stealth + no killing it could take as much as 60 hours. (good stealth system though)

Deus Ex Human Revolution is also relatively new, and also does very well with stealth. (takes upwards of 100 hours if you go all stealth, non-lethal)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

well, as for aggressive - i like mark of ninja so much cuz u can go all non-detection stealth, but u can also do it stealth kill stylez. so like, sneaking around and just taking out all the guards... u can string up the body of a guard to freak out the other ones.

as for deus ex human revolution...i onno - the weak plot kinda turned me off -especially cuz the set up was so interesting, the background details had a lot of potential for something unique, u know? the stealth in dues ex HR though...hmm - i onno, the controls just didn't work for me - the way u went to/moved out of cover, the weird break between the gameplay and the cutscene finishing moves, and just all the in-game text menus... just didn't work for me.

but then, so many people lurved it....i guess it's just a matter of preference, or what sorts of things u pay attention to/ are deal breakers.

The new Assassin's Creed 3 is pretty good with stealth too... Very open world... ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.