Enter The Freeman - damn good HL machinima!

Sign in to follow this  

UPDATE!

THEY'RE COLLECTING MONEY TO MAKE A 40 MIN FILM

"THE FREEMAN CHRONICLES"

http://www.indiegogo.com/half-life < you can see the teaser and donate here ;d

NvgEx1g9dW4

As much as I don't like anything that can be even remotely competitive to Freeman's Mind, this video is pretty awesome, nice script, well directed, a bit cheesy at moments, yeah....

I'm damn impressed, EXCEPT the VOICE of Freeman belongs to Ross! And he should do the acting :P:roll:

I'll just calm down and admire the great job...

Also worth to watch:

Freeman - Behind the scenes & how to

4QmlnwCowio

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I did not see this, I did not see this, I did not see this~~~

Freeman's mind, Freeman's mind, Freeman's mind~~~

I just... I don't even...

I did not see this, I did not see this, I did not see this~~~

Freeman's mind, Freeman's mind, Freeman's mind~~~

Bhahaha! :lol: I understand you!

Just brilliant, if anyone decided to make a low-medium budget HL film it should be like this.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I agree. The voice of Freeman will always belong to Ross.

Damn good videos still.

Yeah, the way Ross created Freeman's personality makes all the other at least a bit dull ;)

you can't overestimate the value of pinch (or a whole load) of craziness and paranoia added to a charcter.

The video is really good and intense but imagine how intense and crazy it would look with Ross's Freeman :D honestly, I'm having problems with imagining that scenario.

I'm gonna watch The Freeman Chronicles though! The main actor is very handsome ^_^ (not so much as Ross)

I agree. The voice of Freeman will always belong to Ross.

Damn good videos still.

Exactly what i was thinking. Pretty great but the voice is all wrong. Freeman should sound like raymond! I mean Ross!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

like raymond! I mean Ross!

-.-

I agree, damn good video. I hadn't seen that new trailer before.

I'm gonna watch The Freeman Chronicles though! The main actor is very handsome ^_^ (not so much as Ross)

Yeah, Ross has that cute little head style where his hairline spreads out in two curly waves, quite unlike anything Freeman could ever possibly do at his length. If Ross were a woman, with shorter hair, he might've once sported Something Like This atop his cranium. This makes it very difficult for Headcrabs to feel their way around, giving you a fighting chance against them...

Plus, I think the Freeman in that video might've had green contact-lenses in his eyes. It's hard to be sure, but otherwise he would be a perfect match for the real life character I think.

like raymond! I mean Ross!

-.-

I agree, damn good video. I hadn't seen that new trailer before.

Yeah, Ross has that cute little head style where his hairline spreads out in two curly waves, quite unlike anything Freeman could ever possibly do at his length. If Ross were a woman, with shorter hair, he might've once sported Something Like This atop his cranium. This makes it very difficult for Headcrabs to feel their way around, giving you a fighting chance against them...

Plus, I think the Freeman in that video might've had green contact-lenses in his eyes. It's hard to be sure, but otherwise he would be a perfect match for the real life character I think.

AWWWWW ^_^ That's awesome comparison. Yeah, Ross has culry waves!

And the actor actually has green contact lenses. I've watched on the set footage and I guess everything I could find about that production. And about this actor... Still, Ross is more handsome, the other guy just goes more often to a hairdresser :P