GW2 to give away!

Sign in to follow this  

I have no other place to give this away, other than on DeviantArt. X3 And DeviantArt is weird so I'm going to prefer here.

ALSO, sorry to moderators/admins if giving away isn't allowed. ._. I checked the forum rules and I'm pretty sure this is allowed, but, sorry in advance!

Anyway, basically, my friend has Guild Wars 2 but... he didn't end up liking it, and he will never ever use it again. But, I don't want to have his account put to waste so I'm thinking of giving it away, getting ArenaNet to change the email and voila, it's like brand new or something like that. No contest, I don't want anything, I just want to give it away instead of wasting it. X3

I want to make sure that whoever I give it away to can actually play it though. X3 Like, if their computer is good enough or if they are actually into the game and won't just waste it like my friend. Anyway, if you're up for it, check here first!

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/25390756-Minimum-System-Requirements

And then reply and say that you want it. :3 If mods say that my giving away is not allowed, then mods, feel free to take it down and I'll look elsewhere to give this away. X3 Thank you for your time. *bows*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'd be all over this but I already have a guild wars 2 account I don't use because all my friends quit (that and the 4 day patch download last I tried to play is also a turnoff.) I could maybe give it a shot again if anyone would be willing. This is, of course, starting next year after I graduate. no time right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd be willing. :3 And next year for me too cause I got exams and snot. X3 There'd just have to be a few server changes but that is okay! That can be arranged.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Not for me... I already have way too many MMOs that I'm playing, and several other non-MMO games I'm playing or testing. Thanks for offering though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey guys, I need more attention on this giveaway cause I KNOW someone out there wants this game. X3 So, everyone do me a favor and share it with everyone. First show them this forum post, then tell them to message me at https://twitter.com/Jeb_CC

Thank you!

-------

Hello,

I'am a young student at college studying Computer Science i live in North Africa and my story is that every game for us is very very expensive it's like half a normal rent and we don't even have a way to pay online and i have a gamer's soul so all my life has been searching for free games or just watching videos of other people playing so i decided to make game development my career so i can finally make good games and be able to play them and i think i'm in the right way. I started small working on flash games to find out that it was quite a hard process the first big game i'am working on is an Action-platformer (Metroid, Castlevania, Megaman like game).

I also made two games Human Invasion (48h Game made for Ludum Dare 48 i think) and The Only Way ! (72h Game made for FGL Game Jam) and now i'am working on some puzzle spot the difference game for Mobile, Android.

On the launch of Guild Wars 2 i was really excited watched a lot of streams and videos (Kripp for ex) it lit a huge hype fire in me and it's still burning to this day, being able to play it would lit my days with fun and enjoyment.

I didn't organize the post or anything i just spoke out of my heart.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and Congratulations, Good luck and Enjoy in advance to the person who will get the game.

Touching. :3 Thanks for replying to the post. I'll run the giveaway till... The Friday the 5th, December. That should be enough.

-------