Payday 2

Sign in to follow this  

A Payday 2 thread, huh? Yeah, I play that. I guess I'd play more often if I wasn't so uncomfortable about public servers.

Are you more of a stealth person or do you prefer loud missions?

It's best to play with friends since the community is effectively brain dead retarded. I'll edit my first post to link a group that I'm part of that plays it regularly.

When it comes to stealth v. loud it's dependent on what mission you're playing. If it's Framing Frame it's preferable to do it in stealth since you can get more money that way and doing it loud is painful since it's one of the hardest heist in the game and you miss out on a lot of extra cash. Some heist you can only do loud and so far there's only one that you can only stealth.

There is one heist you do not want to stealth and that's the Harvest and Trustee bank since you'll be waiting 3-6 minutes doing nothing as the vault is drilled. Boring as fuck.

I think I've done that on bank heist stealth with a friend a few times. Mind you, he just prefers to stealth heists when he can. (though that changed when they added the skill profile system)

It seems they're not just going to add a new heist but they're adding another crew member. And yes, the community are complaining already.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/213132102936687543

So this happened. And apparently it's BANNED in Australia. XD Because apparently it's too damn violent. Well then!

However, Good guy Overkill has made the content FREE for us Australians, as long as we can provide a form of ID over email. X3 It's awesome.

Imma gonna get content for free. Thanks Overkill.

Meanwhile, I'm addicted to this game so yeah. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/213132102936687543

So this happened. And apparently it's BANNED in Australia. XD Because apparently it's too damn violent. Well then!

However, Good guy Overkill has made the content FREE for us Australians, as long as we can provide a form of ID over email. X3 It's awesome.

Imma gonna get content for free. Thanks Overkill.

Meanwhile, I'm addicted to this game so yeah. X3

It's smart of them to do this, as it's one way to say 'fuck you' to the moronic censorship laws in Australia, (which are one of the many major reasons I never want to live there) and that's about the only way to get them changed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's not all that bad though. X3 I mean, we can always just get it one way or another. I have an American laptop, so I get American things. XD My L4D2 is the American uncensored version. >:D Mwahaha. Didn't even have to do any weird modding. Just had it uncensored. Booh yeah.

Question: What's your favourite weapon?

I honestly love Sniper Rifles. Especially the one I currently have. It deals 2000+ damage. <3 It's my wittle baby. *rocks sniper rifle in a cot* XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Snipers really start losing their value at DeathWish. The M95 has too little ammo and you need must focus Bulldozers, Tazers, and Shields or you'll be out of ammo and eating ammo pickups and bags like there's no tomorrow. It leaves your team starving as well since you get only one round per 2-20 pickups with it. It also promotes being a bad shot when in DeathWish you need to get head shots on more ammo efficient weapons to be good.

tl;dr: M95 is shit.

My favorites so far are silent M4 and MP5SD3 with the Silent Killer perk.

I always go for the specials with my sniper rifle. Using my assault rifle with more ammo for the basic enemies. X3 And good thing I'm a pretty good shot. And I don't use the M95. I use the Thanatos 50 .cal. :3 Beast of a rifle. My little baby.

-------

Oh! :3 Well I love it. I love it as much as I love my weapon in Skyrim. It might not be the BEST. But I don't give a shit. X3 It's mine, and I love it, and that's why I use it. It's like Pokemon too. XD

EDIT: Come on, look at how Bad.ASS this looks. My sniper rifle. <3

iUVdEL3.jpg

-------

Eh. It doesn't give me issues. I really like it! Makes the experience easier for me. X3 I don't like playing games that are modded to make things harder. My games are usually always put on Easy cause I play games to ENJOY THEM. Not pressure myself into challenges and unwinnable circumstances.

-------

What are you talking about? The updates have been great! :D An update per day? That's golden! I'm loving the new stuff.

-------

Free content =/= Good

Worthless side jobs with worthless rewards.

A character no one asked for, is out of place, and is ugly to boot.

A preview that doesn't really show much off and it's being made by Lion Game Lion who can't make a map to save their lives.

An awful stealth only heist that's designed to be as infuriating as possible.

A lack luster new enemy that isn't a threat unless you mod it's tweakdata.

An initial weapon mod pack for the weapons that are already the meta and weren't needed. -Powercreep intensifies-

And four new ugly masks for a crossover no one cared about and you need to own the other game to use the masks.

The only things worth a damn out of these updates was making the train heist a standalone and the second mod pack they did for damage control since everything else is awful. So no, these updates are not golden, they're not even bronze.