Accursed Farms Twitter active

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Just a quick update, I've finally set up a twitter channel at twitter.com/accursedfarms. I was able to get the Accursed Farms name due to a fan squatting it since 2009. I don't have many plans for this, and still don't completely understand all the dynamics with Twitter. Frankly, I think spending a lot of time on twitter would make me feel like I'm wasting my life. However, it is useful for quick announcements, like letting people know when there's a new videochat, play session, a short status update, that sort of thing. So that will be a good place to check if you just want condensed versions of anything new that's happening with regards to the videos or events, but I don't plan to use it for much else.

COMMENTS

Useful way of announcing news, if nothing else. I'm not especially keen on Twitter myself but anybody who uses that website regularly will surely appreciate another feed for Accursed Farms.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

You should figure out how to "pin" that first tweet to your timeline. That will make that particular tweet always appear at the top of the Accursed Farms twitter feed so people know whats up. Kinda like a sticky forum thread. Otherwise it will just get buried under all the other tweets you'll eventually make over time.

Are you thinking of setting up a Tumblr and Facebook account just to post updates on them too?

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan